my new baby

beginner

This is my tank

post-3161-139909851728_thumb.jpg

last night saw sitting on rock - new baby - used phone camera but hope you can see.

post-12-13990986174_thumb.jpg

dropped in kale tablet - any other suggestions to feed please.

Thanks all have good weekend.

post-2944-139909860541_thumb.jpg

post-2944-139909860544_thumb.jpg

Nice! Congrats beginner!

See if you can get your hands on some powdered foods. Genchem Biozyme is good, but you can also use barley grass powder/ nettle powder/ spirulina powder etc etc. I believe you should be able to get them from a local health foods store

Congrats mate. Always exciting to see shrimplets. You can crush up normal shrimp food to powder and feed tiny a mount. Your tank should have some micro organism for the shrimplets to feed on.

Can't see the shrimplet, photo not very clear. What shrimps are you keeping?

Sorry Mr Shrimp using my phone to take pic - only one sitting on rock - keeping eye out for more.

Its cherry shrimplet - have one tank with cherry & crystal red and one Darwin algae eater that I took out from my fish tank (thought he would appreciate the company)

Can't see the shrimplet' date=' photo not very clear. What shrimps are you keeping?[/quote']

need to have your eyes tested if you cant see it. :) I can see it straght away on a phone screen with a 2x4 cm pic.

congrats on the shrimplet, there wilk be many more in the near future:)

• HOF Member

Congratulations Beginner let the fun start!!! Nothing like seeing those new babies. Bee pollen is another good food:encouragement:

need to have your eyes tested if you cant see it. :) I can see it straght away on a phone screen with a 2x4 cm pic.

congrats on the shrimplet' date=' there wilk be many more in the near future:)[/quote']

LOL! it is a bit camouflaged! Bit left of center!

grats beginner as for food options have a look in the nutrition thread I think it was?

congrats on the shrimplet' date=' there wilk be many more in the near future:)[/quote']

And here I was thinkin u were blind :p

Good work mate! if u follow torface food tips u should many shrimplets over the next couple weeks! Easy 100 by xmas :) exciting times!! :encouragement:

Ok so maybe that was a bit harsh :) my girlfriend couldn't see it either until I pointed it out.

I wear glasses hence the 'blind' tag :)

sorry to derail the thread:)

Congratulations beginner, this is the first step on the long path of this wonderful addiction, lol :victorious:

If you can see it, then you need to change your user name. Lol

Now I can see the shrimplet in the middle of the rock. So obvious.