Hi All

lachie1998

Hi fellow shrimpers

Most of you may know me from other forums, my names Lachie im 14 and keep shrimp and flowerhorns

cheers

Hi Lachie, wow 14, congratulations on getting such an early start on this hobby mate. can only get better from here :)

Thanks, thought i would share my flowerhorns here cause there is no fish section:(

enjoy

DSCN3137.jpgDSCN3445.jpgDSCN1873.jpgDSCN2472.jpg

i got a heap more of them:D

hope you dont mind me sharing non shrimps on here.

I thought you were 12!!!! I started when I was I think 8 with a small marine tank, then a 6 foot marine predator tank, hopefully I'll be here a while longer. And I've said this a million times but nice flowerhorns.

Very nice flowerhorns.. I know this joke has probably been made a thousand times but they have very big KOK`s (Does that sentence make sense??). And the patterns on the third on is very nice.. Make me want to get a few.

I thought you were 12!!!! I started when I was I think 8 with a small marine tank' date=' then a 6 foot marine predator tank, hopefully I'll be here a while longer. And I've said this a million times but nice flowerhorns.[/quote']

LOL Matt! look at my username its a little bit of a clue to my age

Thanks Dan, yeah the sentance makes sence to me.

That is a DAMN NICE flowerhorn Lachie.

beautiful specimen

Those flowerhorns are amazing! Good to see lots of people my age on the forum.. hint of my age Loach_97 :o...

Matt, Thats an awesome tank to start with,I started when i was 8 with Neon Tetras ;)

FH are not really my thing but that second last pic is nice! Start getting some shots of your shrimp as good as that pic!

Oh yeah and welcome to the forum

Where is the edit button btw?

Next to the reply button?

Not for me! All I see is reply, reply with quote and Multi quote.