Sign in to follow this  
Squiggle

Oh Yeah! It's happy dance time!!

Squiggle
Woohoo Squiggle yes you better get your butt into action you are going to have shrimp from here to breakfast time very soon. You might have to fill the bath tub and keep them all in there. Well done you could be our next BB
I know' date=' I've already been thinking I'm going to need more tanks, hahaha :victorious:I don't know about the next BB, maybe I can be KingKongs-KK, lol :congratulatory: I've got a long way to go before I can claim that name :encouragement:
Looooooong wait buddy.
Hahaha, you had to remind me, hope you're not going to post this message every day cause that would be evil, lol :smiley_simmons:

torface

If you ever need someone to babysit your tbs while you get more tanks, I'm here for you buddy ;)

they won't mysteriously "disappear" I swear ;)

Squiggle

Sure they won't Tor, I've got my eye on you!! Hahaha :smiley_simmons:

ninja

Has she dropped her babies yet?

Squiggle

Not yet ninja, only 648 hours to go :victorious:

Heavyd

Are we there yet?

Squiggle
Are we there yet?

You kids better be quiet back there or I'm turning this car around & we're going straight back home! Hahaha :victorious:

Heavyd

And then..............

Squiggle
And then..............

No & then! :smiley_simmons:

Heavyd

And THHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN................................

Squiggle

That's it! No & then!! There's no more! Hahaha :smiley_simmons:

Squiggle

I have an update on my CRS, she has released he little shrimplets but unfortunately so has the two female CBS I had in the tank. The two of them were both berried when I put them in there, I put them in there to hopefully make some more mishlings & one of them berried straight away after release but my rack didn't cycle in time for me to put the her in one of the tanks to keep my F1 mishlings separate. My only saving grace is that they are CBS & she was CRS, can't tell the difference yet but I'm sure it will get easier as they get older. I really hope these tanks cycle before the F4 mishling drops cause they will be a lot harder to tell the difference as she is CBS :dejection:

ineke

Oh Dear! Never mind they may still turn into something nice. My female mishling got berried to unknown male- she was in with all CRS and 1 CBS Mishling- all babies are CBS so hoping the mishling she was with was a male- it committed hari kari not long after but the babies look good.

torface

That was confusing Squiggle LOL!

Probably doesn't help, but those CBS may throw some CRS...

KiwiBigD

Squiggle, you won't be able to tell at all unfortunately. I'd suggest relocating your Mishling girl now so you can tell, otherwise you need to call them CBS or CRS as you can't confirm who came from who. Plus of course your CRS can throw CBS shrimplets an vice versa, only way to tell is separate tanks I'm afraid

BlueBolts

More tanks needed ! LOL. Selective breeding must be done strictly, otherwise it can send the entire program into the "dark ages".

Squiggle

Yeah I know, I'm so dirty the tanks hadn't cycled yet, I'm pretty sure it's done now so I think I'm going to move the Mishling tomorrow. I did an ammonia test, it was just off yellow & not quite green of any shade, so my WP is

Ammonia 0-0.1

Nitrite 0

Nitrate 0-5ppm

PH 5.7

KH 1

GH 4

TDS/EC 101/200

Temp 22-23

Hopefully everything goes well acclimatizing them :victorious:

ineke

Good luck Squiggle :encouragement: