Just found my first baby chocolate

ineke

• HOF Member
Well done girl' date=' but KEEP YOU DAM HANDS OUT OF THE TANK and stop fiddling.

Bob[/quote']

oh god you too! I am listening and taking it all in. Apart from waste food and water change day no more fiddling. I do however need to setup my other tank properly for crystals so a couple of changes until tank is cycled and then I will STOP THE DAMN FIDDLING :angel:

Awesome work Ineke, well done! :applause: Can't wait to see some pics :encouragement:

• HOF Member

Thanks Squiggle I can't even see one anymore but hopefully by tomorrow there will be a few more to see!

• HOF Member

I'm sure they are but I'm not going to rearrange the tank to find out:encouragement:

Lol, don't touch it! They'll come out when they are good & ready :encouragement:

• HOF Member

Hoping the other one is still holding she was a week ago but haven't seen her for a few days she's due any day too!

• HOF Member

Thanks Shrimpstan can't see any babies this morning but heaps of hiding places so I'm sure they are there!

congrats on the baby chocolate ineke keep them coming lol

• HOF Member

Hi Shrimped good day today four more babies from a different mother with a blue hue and also saw a fully blue adult that I thought had changed to chocolate because I hadn't seen it for a while. Dean's shrimp are just the best!

• HOF Member

I have already posted that I just have to find the post:encouragement:

• HOF Member

I bumped the picture up for you Ninja it was under washing benibachi soil