Ninja and her 400th post

ineke

• HOF Member

I was too scared to put another one in member appreciation but Wow Ninja 400 posts for someone who didn't post much you are getting there with the best of them:encouragement: However I think there might have been just one or two cheats:smiley_simmons: Well done anyway!

Nice work, like a true ninja, you got there without anyone noticing, lol :encouragement:

• HOF Member

Damn hubby read my post on Dean's thread and he said what's this about replacing the cubes (he had said I should do it when we were talking this morning)the poor old dear forgets. Anyway he said I cant remember saying that so I said oh you will later dear!!!!! you dirty minded people can take that any way you want!!!!!!:triumphant:

Wow, that's cool that your hubby reads the forum, have to watch what you say now Ineke, lol :encouragement:

• HOF Member

I know the bugga I didn't think he did but I left the page open!!!!

Thankyou my two real friends, Ineke you should leave the page open where we tell you that you need a rack?

• HOF Member

Good thinking Ninja but he is the one that keeps reminding me I cant work with my hands above my body and cant bend for too long so he wants to make me a bench around the room- that still works for me. One side for cherries and one for Crystals etc so can run off 2 sumps. Just a matter of time but he will make it for me:encouragement: Oh did I mention he is even happy to take down the wall dividing the 2 bedrooms to make one big room. Will see how I go for a while but that may be a winner!

I know the bugga I didn't think he did but I left the page open!!!!

his male, we like to look at whats open, thats why theres some things you should keep shut for your own sake :) lol

• HOF Member

Oh Oz even I can take that two ways:redface-new:

Oh Oz even I can take that two ways:redface-new:

him looking or my comment LOL

Good thinking Ninja but he is the one that keeps reminding me I cant work with my hands above my body and cant bend for too long so he wants to make me a bench around the room- that still works for me. One side for cherries and one for Crystals etc so can run off 2 sumps. Just a matter of time but he will make it for me:encouragement: Oh did I mention he is even happy to take down the wall dividing the 2 bedrooms to make one big room. Will see how I go for a while but that may be a winner!

That sounds spot on Ineke get him to draw plans, take pics of the plan and post it and we will help out with directions, eh Squiggle?

Watch out guys or this thread will get put in the corner too by the Fun Police!

• HOF Member
Naughty Oz' date=' eh Ineke?[/quote']

Very naughty OZ

Watch out guys or this thread will get put in the corner too by the Fun Police!

I'm not being naughty i cant help if its read the wrong way :anonymous:

• HOF Member
That sounds spot on Ineke get him to draw plans' date=' take pics of the plan and post it and we will help out with directions, eh Squiggle?[/quote']

He just has to finish his other list of things to do first!!!!! Poor Dear it never seems to get finished but we have the fence out the front for the dogs and that was moved from the bottom to the top of the list. If I let him see how wrong my setup is he will come round:friendly_wink:

• HOF Member
I'm not being naughty i cant help if its read the wrong way :anonymous:

You can help it if its written the wrong way:anonymous:

I've had shrimp for 2 years and still dont have a rack lol :( only cause of renting tho

That sounds spot on Ineke get him to draw plans' date=' take pics of the plan and post it and we will help out with directions, eh Squiggle?[/quote']

Totally ninja, we'll give you as much help as possible to get it running sweet & very ergonomic :encouragement:

Bugga he was behind me reading again

Lol, he's probably just trying to get an idea of how much work you have planned for him :encouragement:

You Rock **!! :victorious:

Edit: I'll try that again, can't even post your hubby's name cause of stoopid life, lol :congratulatory:

You Rock Hubby!! :victorious:

He just has to finish his other list of things to do first!!!!! Poor Dear it never seems to get finished but we have the fence out the front for the dogs and that was moved from the bottom to the top of the list. If I let him see how wrong my setup is he will come round:friendly_wink:

Priorities Ineke, priorities, that's easy, just put the rack on top of the list and because its an inside job, it can be done after dark o'clock too?

• HOF Member

Nah his back is worse than mine after 4pm he has had it - that is his back is very bad - trying to watch what I write - I'm sure if I push he will start for me but there are a few things that really need to be finished. My hair is more grey than blonde because the mirror in the bathroom has been taken down bad enough being a grandma without walking around with grey hair!!!!, so bathroom , lounge room and paint the back of the house then my bench. Doesn't matter about all the things he wants the shrimp need a bench!:cheerful: