Sign in to follow this  
ChrisLukhaup

Breeders`n`Keepers Shrimp Magazine in english.

ChrisLukhaup

Hello everybody,

we just finished the new Shrimpkeeping Magazine. It is in German and English so you guys can read it as well.

keep on shrimping

Chris

post-1479-139909860377_thumb.jpg

BlueBolts

Thanks Chris, was just reading about this publication yesterday...where's the best place to buy the english version overseas ?

ChrisLukhaup

BlueBolts,i will ship right after receiving them 100 pcs. to Australia...i will announce it who will be distributing it for Aussi.

Cheers

Chris

BlueBolts

Fantastic, can't wait ! Thanks for organising this Chris ! :applause:

Ziek

This is awesome can't wait

ninja

1st dibs!

ChrisLukhaup

i will post the first 10 pages here so you dont neet to wait so long ;-))

ChrisLukhaup

need...;-)..sometimes i amtoo quick

Squiggle

Wow Chris, that looks awesome, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy & read what innovations you guys have got that we can learn from :victorious:

ChrisLukhaup

Yes,he will distribute it ;-)))))

BlueBolts

1st dibs....DAMN, ninja got it front of me again !

Great choice on Bossaquaria ! Cmon Chris, where's the 1st 10 pages ! LOL, thanks for not letting us wait too long, you're a gentlement, with an unbelievable photography skill !

ChrisLukhaup

well,its because i just love Australia...;-))))) been there 2 times. Me and my Band toured the country..and also i was collecting crayfish there. I need to see how we could upload the stuff...its a huge file. I will talk to my designer.

jrc693

looking forward to this!

durro68

Exciting news!

OzShrimp

You could always photocopy the pages and then scan them into 1 pdf file :) is what i do at work for stuff :)

Dean

Thats great News Chris, cant wait to see them in real print :)

@2ofus, thanks mate, already sorted for the last few months lol

Squiggle

Can I put my hand up to pay for subscription number 0001, looks like it's going to be well worth it

OzShrimp

how much is subscription gonna be? I think i might of missed it lol

Dean

everything will be announced about details like that once we receive the mag in Aus :)

Squiggle

They haven't mentioned it yet but I'm keen to help out the hobby & learn from the articles :encouragement:

MrShrimp

I will order mine from bossaqua and continue to do so.

KiwiBigD

I'm hoping we'll see a Digital Subscription option as well, always my first choice where possible. Heres hoping

Naraic

Looks absolutely fantastic.

Honestly cannot wait.

matblack

Great cant wait to see the rest of the photos the others were amazing