Clearing Inox to receive PM's

shrimpstan

Hi,

i have cleared my inbox to only 2 msgs and cleared the sent msgs but still waiting on a couple PM's to come through. is this something that has to take time or should it be more instant?

any help?

cheers

Not sure of your PM capacity as you're not a prem member, but if you reach capacity, those who would have tried (incl. me) sending you a PM wouldn't be able to ..... SOLUTION - become a prem member. :encouragement:

Not sure of your PM capacity as you're not a prem member' date=' but if you reach capacity, those who would have tried (incl. me) sending you a PM wouldn't be able to ..... SOLUTION - become a prem member. :encouragement:[/quote']

sure yeah ill get around to it but in the meantime i need it to work. i cleared it out (as the capacity is a tiny 10 msgs for all folders) but yeah the new msgs havnt come through yet although the msgs were deleted a coupe hrs ago??

do u think u could try send that PM again BB? maybe it just needs a kick start :P

cheers bud :)

Try clearing your "sent" messages box too, that counts as part of your storage too :encouragement:

sure yeah ill get around to it but in the meantime i need it to work. i cleared it out (as the capacity is a tiny 10 msgs for all folders) but yeah the new msgs havnt come through yet although the msgs were deleted a coupe hrs ago??

do u think u could try send that PM again BB? maybe it just needs a kick start :P

cheers bud :)

there is actually a link i think if you click on inbox it will say you have 5 messages waiting or something similar. You have to click on that and it will transfer them into your inbox. Its like its temporarily storing them somewhere else. It was a feature that i really really likes on this forum before i became premium :)