What the kids do when you turn your back

ineke

• HOF Member

Just came home a while ago and there sitting staring me in the face is my first little rili baby. I checked my tanks this morning and couldn't see any but sure enough there"s one there now. Gosh they are very pale compared to the Reds I have had. I wasn't expecting any until next week so woohoo it's started. Have 4 more females due in the next week or 2.

Awesome work Ineke, very well done! :encouragement: I want to say pics or it didn't happen but I know how much trouble you have getting good pics so I'm going to believe you on this one :victorious:

I know how much trouble you have getting good pics so I;m going to believe you on this one :victorious:

Its just for attention lol theres no real new shrimplets :P -hides-

Congrats ineke!

Will definately need a pic though... :P

Its just for attention lol theres no real new shrimplets :P -hides-

I'd be careful if I were you, she might cut a switch & test it out on your ass, hahaha :victorious:

Congrats ineke!

Will definately need a pic though... :P

There's no trust when it comes to shrimp! Maybe on a house or car or boat or plane but not shrimp, YO!

I'd be careful if I were you' date=' she might cut a switch & test it out on your ass, hahaha :victorious:[/quote']

thou shalt not be feared! lol

• HOF Member

I've used the revival paddles to get a heart started but I can use them to stop a heart too Watch out!!!!!!

I thought I saw a shrimp I know I saw a shrimp I've been sitting with my camera ready and there isn't a baby insight:dejection: Ah well I know what I saw:cheerful:

Lol, sounds like you're describing a UFO sighting, hahaha :smiley_simmons: It had bright lights, it was there one minute & gone the next but I know what I saw, lol :victorious:

• HOF Member

Still can't see the little blighter I don't think I was hallucinating but who knows He was there then he wasn't:stupid:

Still can't see the little blighter I don't think I was hallucinating but who knows He was there then he wasn't:stupid:

thats what alot of people use as they get older ;)

Don't worry bout it ineke, same thing happens to me with my little ones, as hard as I try I can't see them when I want but when not looking for them they will appear! Ask 2OFUS we were looking at my tank for a while looking for the little shits but as soon as he left I spotted them.

Murphy's Law, that Murphy guy has a lot to answer for, lol :encouragement:

Murphy should have been drowned at birth, the world would be a better place LOL

Ineke little Rili's ? What you been smoking girl?

Bob

• HOF Member

Don't know what it was Bob but I want more:barbershop_quartet_

• HOF Member

Hey Bob where were you when I needed backup someone called me SWEETIE:mad: right here on the forum just because I had a seniors moment:confused:

Don't know what it was Bob but I want more:barbershop_quartet_

Make sure you pass it along, lol :smiley_simmons:

Hey Bob where were you when I needed backup someone called me SWEETIE:mad: right here on the forum just because I had a seniors moment:confused:

Hahahaha "SWEETIE"!

• HOF Member

It was on BB's winter water thread that I can't find and I was having a seniors moment trouble is I can't remember who HE was!!!!!!

• HOF Member
Hahahaha "SWEETIE"!

Watch it Chi a sweetie I ain't:triumphant:

I thought I saw a shrimp I know I saw a shrimp I've been sitting with my camera ready and there isn't a baby insight:dejection: Ah well I know what I saw:cheerful:

I bet you brought that division 1 winning lotto ticket to that hasnt been claimed to ;)

• HOF Member

Don't think I was in the right state for that!!!!

Well done Ineke! A big clap :cheerful:

• HOF Member

Thanks Izzy hopefully it is a blue velvet I couldn't see any extra colour on it. With a bit of luck I will see the rest tomorrow there was only one female with just a few eggs the rest have heaps so hopefully lots of babies soon:victorious: