Special Thank You.

wayne6442

I have been lucky to be on the recieving end of a couple of giveaway incentives by some of our members.

I would like to give a big thank you to BRADO, mate your shrimp arrived this morning and look great in with their new tank mates, The extra moss and the other gift are well appreciated. Thanks again.

LOACH, Your free moss arrived today, Again a big thank you for your generosity. I thought that I was in trouble when the local postie arrived this morning holding out a rather soggy envelope and said to me I know this is for you because it is full of fishy plants, now all my mail is wet. lol Thanks again mate

Regards

good stuff wayne your welcome mate! glad they arrived ok i was abit worried being the first time ive posted...

id like to say a massive thank you to BLUEBOLTS for the shrimp i got on the weekend, your a true gentleman.

and DEAN i recieved the yellows today, very happy with them cheers mate..:victorious:

Yes, i also have to thank

Bluebolts - The white shrimp :)

Dean - Awesome CRS

Matblack - I dunno what im getting lol

This forum is filled with generous people, thats what you need to start a healthy community :)

I also have to say thankyou to afew people;

Dean-awsome shrimp

BlueBolts-golden bee

and all SKF members :applause:

And I have to thank Loach for the Peacock Moss and for teaching my wife a lesson. She will not be opening my mail again after getting a bit of a bath.