White/ Albino? Cherry

wayne6442

Hi Guys, You have all guessed by now from some of my pics, that I am into the unusual, in cherry shrimp,

Here is another little guy that I found today ( hope there is more) Enjoy!post-34-139909845881_thumb.jpgpost-34-139909845883_thumb.jpgpost-34-139909845885_thumb.jpgpost-20-139909845888_thumb.jpg

Hey that's so cool .... hope you get a few more as well!

One of the offspring of a yellow male to orange female, threw a mixture yellows and oranges and so far this little guy, I would not class him as a watered down yellow, because of the mixed gene's in his blood. The orange were derived from my deep red's with no yellow influence untill this tryout.The yellow male I can't vouch for because the male was one of Dean's and I don't know its origin. So in my thinking he is what he is, a white cherry. correct me if I am wrong.There are a couple more of this mateing to happen yet so it will be interesting to see if it happens again.

Great looking shrimp!! It's not albino since that condition doesn't occur in invertebrates, it's just white, great looking shrimp!!

very nice wayne definatly one to put aside to breed with more whites.

goodluck