Paul S Intro

paul s

I am retired and live on the NSW north coast. My main interest is breeding Disuus. As you know these are high maintenance. I am looking at starting something that requires less maintenance and have decided to try shrimp. I came across this forum by accident. currently I have no shrimp at all. Does anyone have any for sale that they could ship. I would like to start with about 10 reasonable A-s grade CRS's. I will eventually go out of discus. On the forum I don't seem to be able to find "shrimp for sale". I am not very good with computering.

Welcome aboard Paul! Im sure you will find shrimp just as good as discus! We have many members here that breed shrimp, so im sure eventually someone will be able to help you out with some!

Hi Paul, on this site you will need to become a paying member to gain access to the trading classifieds. Once you do you will find a good selection of shrimp from members for sale.

Welcome to the site :)

Hi Paul! from another retired bloke welcome aboard. enjoy your venture into shrimp. Some people might dissagree with me but start your shrimp collection off with cherry shrimp, many colours are available and they are a lot hardier than CRS/CBS and good to sharpen your shrimp keeping skills on. There are plenty of nice cherry shrimp on sale at the moment. You will find all the help you need, from our members on this forum. ENJOY!

Hey Paul, welcome to the forum :)

Yes thee a lots of shrimp of all kinds from simple to ultra rare in the classifieds at the moment, you just need to be a premium member :).

Hey Paul, welcome to the forum.

I'd agree about starting with RCS, cheap, hardy, colourful and not so expensive when you make those mistakes whilst learning.