hi all

michael

Awesome setup, you will be able have an awesome breeding program & I for one can't wait to see what gorgeous beauties you produce :encouragement:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• michael

• ineke

• Squiggle

• OzShrimp

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Michael,

Nice pics i like the look of your rack, thats something similar to what i hope to have one day but x3 :)

Thanks for the info mate. Pretty sure im going to enjoy being a part of this forum just hope it doesnt take to long for the forum to open up. Im interested in paying the money and becoming a premim member really eager to see what this site is really about

• HOF Member

As I said Michael there are a lot of people here very willing to share their knowledge and happy to lend a hand. We have a great community here and have lots of fun along the way. Plenty of beginners to big time breeders so you should find plenty of interest. There are also fish threads that may still interest you. Hope you enjoy our forum.

• HOF Member

Just go to settings at the top right of the page click on that then about half way down on the left is paid subscriptions click there and it will point you in the right direction. It is well worth the money:encouragement:

Thanks for the info mate. Pretty sure im going to enjoy being a part of this forum just hope it doesnt take to long for the forum to open up. Im interested in paying the money and becoming a premim member really eager to see what this site is really about

Welcome to SKF! Do it Michael, Best $12.50 I ever spent! I can guarantee you will feel the same way too! With the money you save on great shrimp, the competitions, and the Knowledge/information shared here is priceless.

Hello Michael, welcome to the forum! :)

You sure have a lot of different coloured shrimp. I'm looking forward to more photos!

I love the pumpkins! What a pretty colour!

Thanks Oz shrimp. Im planning on rebuilding them soon with 18 x 3 footers so they have plent of space. So pretty much the same as 3 stands only im going to do them in stands of 3 tanks x 6 stands

Inept user:redface-new:

Do you know how to "select all", "copy" & "paste"?

Damm it I will have to get my Paypal account reset ive forgot my password. Hurry up Paypal I want to go premium already. Wish it excepted just credit card payments

Yay it all just opened up

:encouragement:

• HOF Member
Do you know how to "select all"' date=' "copy" & "paste"?[/quote']

Not on the ipad don't forget I'm a granny:congratulatory:

• HOF Member

Welcome come on in heaps to see and learn:encouragement:

Yay it all just opened up

Welcome to the Premium club dude, you won't regret it :encouragement:

• HOF Member

Michael you have some awesome shrimp!:encouragement:

G'Day Michael, welcome to SKF, and thanks for sharing your shrimps, racks and plans for your shrimp room...awesome mate ! Great collection of shrimps too ..... Please do focus on the up yellow rilli, as there ain't much round. Love to see some close up of them ?

Hello Michael from Mildura - welcome to the site. Great shrimp! Do you breed anything else :)

Hi blue bolt. I will try to get some close UPS of the yellow rili. Im really happy with them. I only took that pic today to show that they do exist in aus. Ill have to get the macro lense out and try to snap some good pics. Cant wait to get some babies sounds like not many people have them. Mixo2u I breed fancy goldish and l numbers also have some discus breeding pairs coming this week. Oh and some bettas only a couple of half moons