hi all

michael

Hi all, ive been a member on here for a couple of Weeks. I introduced my self a little while ago, I thought id follow up s little as the collection has grown. My name is Michael Im from mildura Victoria. Currently im keeping

cherries

Blue, fire red, yellow, pumpkin,sunkist and black.

Rili

Red,blue, yellow and a colony of blue gene reds

Bees

Crs, CBS ss grade, snow whites and goldens.

Well thats the collection so far, we have a few berried females a some babies ATM so things are starting to hum along nicely.

im also starting to get into aquarium plants which is a new thing for me always overlooked them but since I started with shrimp im seeing them in a new light. Pardon the punt. Bad sence of humor.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• michael

• ineke

• Squiggle

• OzShrimp

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Michael!

Wow you've got quite a collection! I'd love to see some photos of your shrimps and tanks :encouragement:

Would particularily love to see a photo of your yellow rillis as i believe they are quite rare :)

• HOF Member

Hi Michael that's a nice little selection you have. Would love to see some pictures. Very interested that you have yellow rilis I haven't seen them yet. :encouragement:

Im struggling to upload any files from my phone at the moment. I only have internet on my phone ATM. Seems to be quiet hard to work out how to do it. I can find the files but only as a file name so I am not sure what pic im uploading. Hopefully someone might have some ideas lol.

• HOF Member

Well that worked OK. We are all very interested in the yellow rilis because we didn't think any true yellows were avaiable in Australia. Obviously they are as your picture shows:encouragement:

Well done mate. I think thats the first pic I've seen of a yellow rilli from Aus.

Thanks guys I have 8 of them one is heavily saddled so babbies soon I think

This is a little off topic. I can only see three forums at the moment is this normal or is something wrong with my profile. I can only see natives, member appreciation and member introductions.

• HOF Member

The forum opens up as you post so the more you post the more you see. However if you wish to become a premium member for $12.50 the forum opens up for you straight away including the classifieds. well worth the money but just keep posting and you will get there:encouragement:

That's an amazing collection there & those yellows rillis are super rare, well done :encouragement:

• HOF Member

Great setup. If this is just one how many have you got? You certainly have MTS. You should love this forum lots of people with racks , great DIY thread.

Sorry that is obviously not a pumpkin. I cant preview my pics so im trying to remember file numbers its a pic of one of my crs's

I have two racks each the same with a total of 12 tanks @ 2 foot. Im actually building a fish room ATM. Its frames and insulated. Measuring 6.6Mt x 4.3mt. I have allowed for 18 tanks 36 x 18 x 18 for shrimp tanks. Total the room will hold is 57 x 3 foot , tanks 2 / 6 foot and 2 x 5 foot. Just got to get an electician organised then we are on the home straight

Wow your set up looks amazing! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

• HOF Member

Wow cool. Looks like you will have a great setup then. We have a few people here either with or finishing large setups and shrimp rooms and all happy to share their knowledge with each other. You will make many of us very envious.

• HOF Member

When the forum opens up for you there is a thread with shrimp tank journals and Boss Aquaria has a huge room and his- Dean- journal is a great read. Dean started this forum and has been a great inspiration and enabler to all of us. His room is amazing and his shrimp make us all drool. We love his sales just to be able to get a bit of quality stock into our tanks. It will be great to have you on the forum

Thank you ineke. Im looking forward to being involved in discussion about keeping and breeding shrimp as well as any other discussions that pop up. Im relatively new to shrimp keeping but I do have a bit of knowlage when it comes to other aquarium keeping. it will be great to discuss other peoples experiences when it comes to setting up my fish room hopefully before I make any expensive mistakes