Joining the Rack gang.

Robert

$10 to drill a hole, that the cheapest in Sydney but as I said,always check a sample of there work to see if your happy with the end product.

Not a fan of abyss. Im a 5 minute walk to there shop front and i wont even get a quote. The first and last tank i ordered from them took over 3 months and i just told them to keep the deposit when then decided to call me and tell me my tank was finished.

mine was 3 weeks late and they did not give 2 sh%ts about it. I wouldnt buy from them again either :)

Just went to abyss to pick up the tank.

No black background and the division holes weren't cut the way I wanted it cut.

Very annoyed because cut mother's day lunch short to pick it up.

You should of given them a diagram and measurements as your contract. If they didn't follow the contract, you should return the tank of given a discount.

You should of given them a diagram and measurements as your contract. If they didn't follow the contract' date=' you should return the tank of given a discount.[/quote']

None of the tank builders were in, only the girl was in she couldn't do anything about it but to pass it onto the tank builders tomorrow.

The tank didn't have a black background and also I wanted the mesh to sit

25cm long x 17cm high in the middle of the divider. They had it 25cm high and 17cm long.

I made the order of the tank over the phone, I looked into the tank builders diary and he had written everything that I wanted, how I wanted right - they just made the mistake which is annoying because I cut mother's day lunch short to get the tank and also it's 30minutes each way to the shop. Annoying.

hopefully it was the nice girl you got to deal with. When my tank was late and i would ring to check on the progress they would always be really rude.

That would have send me crazy ! Hopefully you'll get a good resolution.....

i asked them for a discount when they screwed me around and i got zilch, wouldnt even deliver it to my house since i had arranged to have help picking it up when they said it would be ready not the couple of weeks later

Why didn't you ask for a discount because it was there mistake?

There was only the girl looking after the aquarium today.

we should all just make our own aquarium shop or go work at deans place :)

Ive got a tank made by them but i paid extra for a cleanish silicon job. If i get them to make it ill make sure its not a complete mess. Waiting for billy from aquaristics to reply with my quote.

Yeah you pay a bit more but its generally worth it. Got my last 9 tanks from the boys there, the last three were alright. The builder had

been a bit sloppy on once lot with the silicon but other than that I'm pretty happy. Bit of a tidy up and not noticeable, especially when

you consider we scratched it a bit getting into location. The silicon we got was standard clear stuff, not black.

Just went to abyss to pick up the tank.

No black background and the division holes weren't cut the way I wanted it cut.

Very annoyed because cut mother's day lunch short to pick it up.

Sounds like these guys don't give a rats about their quality and schedule. Sticking with Aquaristic again for my next set of tanks

after this recommendation. Really sucks mate!

lol NOT for the fainthearted ;)

lol NOT for the fainthearted ;)

Lol if i lived closer and you had part time work i would apply :) just for the knowledge

well in the meantime this is a inside look at how i spend my days according to some :)

http://youtu.be/AvDvTnTGjgQ

HAHAHAHA! That's the best thing I've seen all day, so good! That's going to be you tomorrow morning catching the shrimps!!

well in the meantime this is a inside look at how i spend my days according to some :)

Baaaaahahahaha!! That's too funny dude! :encouragement: Don't forget the Space Shrimp Academy, half your time is spent training the Shrimpstronauts, lol :smiley_simmons:

Hell no! Have helped a friend back in Nz with his Petshop assisting with their setup, never again I swore after that. Its alright work,

don't get me wrong but it can become quite tedious, especially helping customers, the same question over and over again. And

people who won't listen but go ahead and do something against your advice and then come back and say it went wrong. We had a

straight up response though, which was YES, you screwed up. This is what we said, remember? And then assist them and get things

on track.

Best fun I had there was helping to put down a 200,000l tank for a major bank there. Glass being 20cms thick if I remember rightly

and being slotted into I bars using special carrying equipment. Tank looked great at the end but that was seriously hard, just glad I

wasn't the one to go and clean it each month :-)

half your time is spent training the Shrimpstronauts' date=' lol :smiley_simmons:[/quote']

i think marcus and i proved deans shrimpstronaut program was a fraud unlike marcus and mines :)

i think marcus and i proved deans shrimpstronaut program was a fraud unlike marcus and mines :)

Lol :encouragement: