Our ambassador...

fishmosy

Just wondering why SKF's ambassador is a fish (Loach) who has a mammal profile pic (with a gun, hardly diplomatic)????

Something is wrong here guys...:p:p:p:p

Please note: tongue in cheek.

Now all you need to do is PM me your adress and i will have a parcel (explosive device) shipped to you in the mail. :victorious::p

The (Loach) is the best of all fishes, nuff said :)

Oh, if you think my avatar isnt diplomatic, check out my profile picture lol

Aye c'mon now. He's the best algae grower in the land! lol

(Also tongue in cheek) :P

I meant profile picture when I wrote avatar(now edited).

So I should never take you up on your generous offers of shrimp/plants? Might find something ticking when the package arrives?

I take it all back Loach. The Loach is amazing.:triumphant: Please send me shrimps.....

Aye c'mon now. He's the best algae grower in the land! lol

(Also tongue in cheek) :P

Thats not under my control lol :gorilla:

In all seriousness, great to see the recruitment you done so far Loach. Nearly all the new posts in the intro section mention you. Keep up the good work mate.

In all seriousness' date=' great to see the recruitment you done so far Loach. Nearly all the new posts in the intro section mention you. Keep up the good work mate.[/quote']

Thanks mate, I try to keep up with the intro section :). Nothing better than a warm welcome when you join a new forum :cheerful:

Yeap' date=' good job Loach! More mods for the forum is a good thing.[/quote']

Thanks Sprae,

Yes, more mods is good. Especially since this forum will be australias bigegst shrimp forum :triumphant:

Told ya you're a great addition to a forum Loach. Always had an eye for talent. Shame I got none myself haha. Can't believe how many people/names I recognize here. It's nice, it's all the people with that welcoming, diplomatic and good mannered posts. Must be something about good people and shrimps eh?

Thanks Triggs, Hopes the forum stays that way :). Happy, Postitve, Giving, Welcoming and Lots of shrimp pictures :congratulatory: