Crazy Shrimp

Baccus

Crazy shrimp, I let the Barney Springs shrimp out of their temp holding net the other week, and yesterday I happened to put the same net back into the tank because I was sorting out plants in the tank and the corys had laid eggs on the various plants I was planning on moving to another tank. Any way with in a very short space of time two shrimp had found their way back to the outside of the net. And this morning the rest of the motely crew had also rediscovered their previous safe hang out. P1000659_zpsd20a665c.jpg P1000660_zpsab0498bd.jpg Am I to take this to mean that even with a forest of plants still in the tank these crazy shrimp would prefer to back in their net?

At least now I think I know a way of catching these guys back out of the tank if I ever need or want too. Just add the net and like magic they will appear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • HOF Member

AWW maybe they think it will bring all their friends to them and they are waiting excitedly to tell all about this new place:redface-new:

They are pretty cool shrimp. Colourwise I guess I would say they are sort of a yellow colour, no way near as strong as say yellow cherry shrimp, more like a soft mustard.