Reds Reds everywhere

ineke

• HOF Member

:dejection: I am catching all my reds for bagging up in the morning and posting off. 2 of the girls had babies this morning or overnight and there are tiny little reds everywhere. I don't think they are finished with me yet!!! I guess it will be next to impossible to catch them all and I don't want to empty the tank completely because there are a few other shrimp in there that I am keeping- not reds- and guess who keeps jumping in the net- the ones I am keeping!!!! Oh what fun:crushed:

It's a bit sad saying goodbye but I am keeping 2 of the old girls to put in with the rilis and the yellows. the yellow girls don't seem to want to get berried so I thought I might try one of the reds in with them just to see what I get. Basically the same with the rilis just to see what I get.

Oh well back to the catching!!!

I wouldn't worry too much about the shrimplets Ineke, it will just give you another chance to share the love in a couple of months :victorious: & I agree with BB, catching shrimp is therapeutic :encouragement:

• HOF Member

BB and Squiggle it was good in the end but I had to pull apart my nicely planted tank so will have to play with that. I also have to catch them again tomorrow but they are in smaller tanks now. I don't really mind if I've missed some as I will get to see what the latest babies have turned out like. I'm tempted to keep just one more big girl.