Things going sweet!

shrimpstan

• HOF Member

Good stuff Shrimpstan some quality little shrimp there:encouragement:

good stuff i share your excitement! You can really see the blue t inge on that rili shrimplet :)

im just glad u can see it and believed it was actually a shrimplet and not a fakie :P

im just glad u can see it and believed it was actually a shrimplet and not a fakie :P

not doing an ineke! :P -runs off and hides-

Great pics shrimpstan! Pretty good even without the macro...

So many shrimplets!!! Looks like you've got a little GB/SW in there?

I cant believe that even your rilli shrimplets look bluer than my supposed blue velvet/spider man shrimplets :/

yeah thanks for the compliments :)

spider man shrimplets?!? jealous!! i'm sure u'll get some awesome looking shrimplets for sure! ;)

although they are rili the males are virtually all blue and so girl will prob pop blue ones from time to time. quality stock from 2OFUS!!

and yes i have a few GB's, there are some very good looking ones to come!! :)

cant wait for a macro!!

haha.. u got balls man! ;)

i got a couple of red rili with blue genes from 2ofus so hoping to get some shrimplets the same. Can see a couple with blue gene in them faintly already but theres so many to go through lol

Wow great pics! Beautiful shrimp' date=' I'm jealous! Love the pics of the babies, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling seeing them thrive :D[/quote']thanks guys.. yep.. all warm n fuzzy over here :)

i got a couple of red rili with blue genes from 2ofus so hoping to get some shrimplets the same. Can see a couple with blue gene in them faintly already but theres so many to go through lol

they'll turn up ;)

• HOF Member

Oops did I miss something. I went off to feed the hungry hordes no hiding with me. You need to be nice to me Oz or you won't even get the one vote you thought you were certain of.:angel:

Nice pics dude, looks like you are going to be over run with shrimplets soon enough, well done :encouragement:

Nice pics dude' date=' looks like you are going to be over run with shrimplets soon enough, well done :encouragement:[/quote']

yeah fingers crossed :)

Don't forget toes :victorious:

Done! ;)