Tank Reborn .....

BlueBolts

Awesome work dude, looks pretty cool so far, can't wait to see it with the scape :encouragement:

• HOF Member

Intriguing little tank quite like the look. It actually looks like a much bigger tank.

Do you have a heater in it BB?

Not yet, but I will...... Considering putting the heater within the filter compartment side of tank), that's not in use as I'm using the toto....

There are some really nice nano heaters available, I've got a 17w for my Fluval, you can get a 10w & 25w as well, they're very small & would fit perfectly in the filter space :encouragement:

Yeah, I've got a all black space age looking nano filter for my sons tank, looks very smart and discrete. But may place the heater in the hidden filter compartment of the tank, where its out of sight, and I have heaps of heaters ...

Whats a nice native moss for a vertical wall ?

Not yet' date=' but I will...... Considering putting the heater within the filter compartment side of tank), that's not in use as I'm using the toto....[/quote']

I saw a 5w for $10 only 9.5cm it can be used for up to 20l somewhere.

Whats the best way to keep both GH & KH at around 10.... Using inert gravel, RO water.

Today' date=' my daughter reminded me of the 1st tank I bought her (Leo 12lt Tank)....she now has a larger tank..... Pulled the Leo out of storage, SS toto filter I purchased 6 months ago, mini CO2 unit (given to me) that I've been desperately wanting to use (just looks so cute..love nano stuff), and ........

More importantly.... Did I break my promise that I won't buy another tank ? NO .... Bhahahahhahaha[/quote']

Lol, how many tanks have you got hidden under the bed, BB?

Me thinks you are running short of tank space? That promise not to buy doesn't count when a tank is given to you, yes?

If that's so, I have a couple you can have, lol. I even have a spare 8' rack stand that I purchased for $50.

Lol' date=' how many tanks have you got hidden under the bed, BB?

Me thinks you are running short of tank space? That promise not to buy doesn't count when a tank is given to you, yes?

If that's so, I have a couple you can have, lol. I even have a spare 8' rack stand that I purchased for $50.[/quote']

Just 1 more.... but will give this away, just gotta clean it up. LOL. That's it. no more additional tanks for me .... mmm, bit of dejavu...I'm sure I've said that before. :-) Thanks for the offer ninja, BUT please don't encourage, last thing I need ..... damn you for planting that seed in my mind. LOL

Free tanks! Free tanks! Free tanks! You know you want them, lmao :smiley_simmons: sorry BB, the devil made me do it, lol :encouragement:

Taking bets guys how long before he finds one or upgrades one?

5 Blue Bolts! Even if he does you really think he will let us know now especially when we are all expecting it?

Yeah, one of those nano spy flies will keep an eye on him, good thinking ninja :encouragement:

image-74_zpsca5662a7.jpg

So much mis-trust and hatred 2day...LOL

Updated pic, with glass pods

5A15C5F6-29D4-4DD2-9A7E-553E388C5A3B-7656-000008EC1066FA71.jpg

Thanks to Honcho, for answering and dropping off the soil to fill the pods .... :applause:

Very cool looking setup dude, the pods look sweet, I'm excited about seeing your tank full of stunning shrimpies :applause:

Ahem, the pod on the right looks uneven and I think they would look better staggered, like up, down, up down OR down, up, up, down. My opinion only?

Ahem' date=' the pod on the right looks uneven and I think they would look better staggered, like up, down, up down OR down, up, up, down. My opinion only?[/quote']

We live in a critical world .... sigh... LOL....i'll adjust them as I go, as it'll be dependent upon the "rare" plants I get (i.e. light requirements etc..... will either start my buc collection or just wait till I get my erio blood vomit...would prefer the later ...

yeah this looks sweet!! its so small i am now looking around at all the available flat spaces in which i could fit one :P

ive got like 3 desks :)