Tank Reborn .....

BlueBolts

Today, my daughter reminded me of the 1st tank I bought her (Leo 12lt Tank)....she now has a larger tank..... Pulled the Leo out of storage, SS toto filter I purchased 6 months ago, mini CO2 unit (given to me) that I've been desperately wanting to use (just looks so cute..love nano stuff), and ........

B007E30E-F55D-4F4C-AAF9-879E4A67E50B-4226-000004E67E7827AC.jpg32670D56-7A07-4C47-BE39-6F1307D7E2E1-4226-000004E6A11DC4ED.jpg

More importantly.... Did I break my promise that I won't buy another tank ? NO .... Bhahahahhahaha

• HOF Member

Oh Dear BB Not sure if that counts or not. Cute little tank though:encouragement:

Where do you get these totto filters from? Never seen them in any shops so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awQBIeVL8iU

Saw this style nano totto on youtube a while back. great little filter. I might be able to bring some back if anyone is interested in june when im overseas.

Awesome use of a technicality dude, can't wait till it's setup, what are shrimp you going to put in it? I have to agree with you, I love nano tanks too, this is the one I'm just about to setup, it's a 10L Fluval Spec & I'm going to put some cherries in it :encouragement:

image-74_zps541b870a.jpg

image-74_zpse6cdd6d7.jpg

I love nano tanks too! The nano-er the better :D

I love everything that's little and colourful. Little snails, little shrimp, little fish!

Can't wait for pics of your finished nano setups BB and Sqiggle.

In another forum, I saw a picture thread about nano tanks which I really enjoyed. Do we have one here in our forum?

Where do you get these totto filters from? Never seen them in any shops so far

I would like to know this to, I want one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awQBIeVL8iU

Saw this style nano totto on youtube a while back. great little filter. I might be able to bring some back if anyone is interested in june when im overseas.

Yes please Robert

Would definitely be interested mate, quite a cool little setup.

Would definitely be interested mate' date=' quite a cool little setup.[/quote']

I got my Totto's in Sydney, I forget the name of the shop but I still have the contact phone number if I am allowed to give it out? Mine are the larger size than those pictured. I have a spare new one but never know when it might come in handy especially when I am already running 3 of them?

32670D56-7A07-4C47-BE39-6F1307D7E2E1-4226-000004E6A11DC4ED.jpg

Wow that is a slim tank. hmmm I reckon I have space on my desk where one like that could fit :triumphant:

I can get them in too if anyone interested and possibly can get them for better price than gc in bulk:)

It's a great unit, and they have varying sizes depending on tank size/volume etc. If you can get them cheaper, I'm sure there's many hobbyist out there that would purchase them, plus the ongoing media/section purchases etc....

It's a great unit' date=' and they have varying sizes depending on tank size/volume etc. If you can get them cheaper, I'm sure there's many hobbyist out there that would purchase them, plus the ongoing media/section purchases etc....[/quote']

+1 for sure

Definitely gonna dedicate this tank to native mosses & the elusive erio red (blood vomit), and selectively breed a cherry variant (not too sure which one yet)... perhaps also use several glass pods for a funky/contemporary look !

I can get them in too if anyone interested and possibly can get them for better price than gc in bulk:)

Kitz can we get some prices, please, Im sure there is enough interest if the price is right.

Definitely gonna dedicate this tank to native mosses & the elusive erio red (blood vomit)' date=' and selectively breed a cherry variant (not too sure which one yet)... perhaps also use several glass pods for a funky/contemporary look ![/quote']

When my 4ft divided tank and sump have finished being made I'm definitely looking for couple of sp of erio and the blood vomit will be one of them. Got a couple of native moss atm which I'm hoping will do well.

Definitely gonna dedicate this tank to native mosses & the elusive erio red (blood vomit)' date=' and selectively breed a cherry variant (not too sure which one yet)... perhaps also use several glass pods for a funky/contemporary look ![/quote']

Sounds like an awesome plan dude, can't wait to see what happens when you put your touch on this one :victorious:

Have had the big ones previously, like the idea of the mini's

Count me in.

Prices is available in the link below:

http://www.shrimpkeepersforum.com/forum/showthread.php/3269-Totto-Mini-filter?p=38291#post38291

Please post all your questions over the group buy thread! Sorry for bb for Hijacking your thread :smiley_simmons:

No probs...thanks for organising this so quickly ! :encouragement:

Got the tank running....need to find some furniture (driftwood), aquascaping (still deciding on a colony of glass pods, and create a structured look or a planted tank look)...I'm heading towards the glass pods ATM. And so the cycling commences ! :cower:

26BB6164-0FBE-4B5D-BF3E-F9E681478446-6329-000007AB516381C4.jpg