Sign in to follow this  
smicko

royal blue cherry shrimp

smicko

Hi all I have 3 of these, 2 female and 1 male. Just after peoples thoughts, if you would buy them and does anyone else have simething similar. I am starting a breeding program with these as I think they are awesome. Enjoy.

Cheers mick

20130423_182556_zps2a111fa5.jpg

2OFUS

Very nice

I'd buy some

Baccus

Awe too beautiful, if I can afford them I would certainly buy them. LOVELY

DG17

They look awesome man.

ineke

I think there are a lot of us wanting blues Smicko. What do they come from? Chocolates?:encouragement:

Gbang

Absolutely I would buy them in a heartbeat!!!!!! Can you give us a bit more info about them? Origin? Wp?

KiwiBigD

They are beautiful, and yes we'll buy them.

Squiggle

Very cool colour dude, I'd love to give these a go, just need more tanks, lol :encouragement:

JohnH

We want Blue! We want Blue! We want Blue! We want Blue! :triumphant:

smicko

I will check wp this arvo. As for history I am thinking they come from black knights as they were in a bag of blacks I got. I got 3 of these and 4 black knights in the bag. Sorry I cant say where I got them as they were a gift from a legend who doesn't want to be publicly thanked ( but that should be a good clue lol). So their should be more around.

Cheers mick

smicko

Here are the wp for those interested

N03; 5

N02; 0

Ph; 7.2

Kh; 0-10 ppm

Gh; 80-100 ppm

Ammonia; 0

Cheers mick

BlueBolts

Very nice Mick... Definitely worth it's own selective breeding program. Great to see the blues getting the attention it deserves !

KiwiBigD
Very nice Mick... Definitely worth it's own selective breeding program. Great to see the blues getting the attention it deserves !

Of course Blue Balls here would say that wouldn't he ;-)

BlueBolts

LOL, leave my balls alone ! Bob's already given me crabs.

smicko

Lmfao. I think bb has enough blue shrimp it's my turn lol.

Hi bb have you got anything similar in your programs? Or anyone else?

Cheers mick

Neo-shrimp

Yeah I would definitely be interested in buying them Mick...Good luck with the breeding program...

Hi all I have 3 of these, 2 female and 1 male. Just after peoples thoughts, if you would buy them and does anyone else have simething similar. I am starting a breeding program with these as I think they are awesome. Enjoy.Cheers mick

CNgo2006

Kinda reminds me of the OEBT without the OE LOL!

@BB and here I always thought that it stood for Blue Bolts....

BlueBolts

Posted some pics this week on some of the blue cherries on another thread....have different shades of blue....slow process for me, although selective breeding, my WP isn't perfect for cherries, so breeding is slow :-(

ninja
Posted some pics this week on some of the blue cherries on another thread....have different shades of blue....slow process for me' date=' although selective breeding, my WP isn't perfect for cherries, so breeding is slow :-([/quote']

Where please?

Aquathumb

Amazing colour. That is exsactly what im looking for. Please let me know when you have some for sale!