Sign in to follow this  
bailey88

howdy ya'll

bailey88

hey hows everyone going im a fellow shrimp keeper from mackay qld looking foward to everyones advice and knowledge cheers brendon

Brado

how ya goin brendon! welcome to the forum, what shrimp do you keep mate?

Sprae

Welcome Brendon! What type of shrimps do you keep?

Loach

Welcome to the forum Brendon!

Hooe you can hang around for a while :)

lachie1998

Welcome to SKF Brandon:cheerful:

bailey88

well guys atm i currently have rcs a few high grade cbs a few golden bees crs high to low grades ycs glass cs i want to get some blue cherries evetually or blue rillis too add some more colour to my tanks

Loach
well guys atm i currently have rcs a few high grade cbs a few golden bees crs high to low grades ycs glass cs i want to get some blue cherries evetually or blue rillis too add some more colour to my tanks

Nice collection of shrimp you have there! Hope you can give us some pics too :)

Dean

welcome Bailey88,

nice collection you already have mate. im sure you will find plenty of useful info on this forum

and we all look forward to seeing some tank threads started once the forum become open to you :)

bailey88

yeah i cant wait to share my pics with you all i find it hard getting any good info from any lfs up my way as noone is all too keen on the shrimp only the rcs and as you all know they are a dime a dozen so im trying my dammed hardest to kick start this hobby up here in nth qld

Loach

Cant wait for the pics Bailey :)

fishmosy

Welcome Bailey.

yowie05

welcome mate. might need to kick the ppl up there a bit harder lol. great place here

bailey88
welcome mate. might need to kick the ppl up there a bit harder lol. great place here

Yeah don't worry mate I'm trying they are only just starting to get the fluval shrimp range but it's very limited if only I was in a position where i could iinfluence more people

Sprae
Yeah don't worry mate I'm trying they are only just starting to get the fluval shrimp range but it's very limited if only I was in a position where i could iinfluence more people

I'd just buy online. Bossaquaria, jagaquaticlayout, etc have a full range :)

wayne6442

Hi Bailey, Welcome to our little corner of the world. ENJOY!

bailey88
I'd just buy online. Bossaquaria' date=' jagaquaticlayout, etc have a full range :)[/quote']

I would but freight is a killer lol

Sprae
I would but freight is a killer lol

Are you sure? ;)

Contact them to get a quote. Remember if your LFS these products, the premium may be just as high. Also, things like soil can be posted with cheaper options.