Snek Peek at some of my Projects

wayne6442

Hi , Thought I would just flash you a couple of pictures of my latest projects to be. These are a fact and a lot of hard work has gone into them so far HaHa:sleeping: .Let me know what you think? ENJOY![ATTACH=CONFIG]282[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]283[/ATTACH]post-29-139909856809_thumb.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]285[/ATTACH] PS Notice the range of colours! love no 3

Hi Loach, Not completely sure as yet, I think I will be concentrating on trying to get various stripe patterns and different colour variations. red longatude stripes like on the blue colour one would be nice to stabalize I have a couple like it in the tank so i am about to seperate them and see what I can do.. This tank has been kind of neglected over time and has a mixture of culs and good grade shrimp in there. so it is bit of an alladins cave at the moment. A dozen or so shrimp look promising. it was a mixture like this that i started my orange line from

Cheers

Great work wayne. I wish I had your patience and perseverance. Look forward to more updates.

BTW - Your orange Sunkist Cherries look awesome. A lot of work has obviously gone in there!!