Sign in to follow this  
OzShrimp

Possible Shrimp Nuking

torface

Phew! Hopefully it stays that way!

2OFUS

Add some carbon and purigen if u have it

Heavyd

Did you find any flea's alive after all the torment?

OzShrimp

my fiancee vacuumed straight after so not 100% sure but havent had any jump on me and bite me

Heavyd

I really hope that's it for you now.

smicko

Hi oz, the stress must be near on killing you. I hope they all survive but you should be right with all the prep you done.

Cheers mick

ineke

fingers crossed that all is well tomorrow

honcho

sounds like you should add an air stone if shrimp are huddling up.. mayb lacking in air..i know when my missus decided to spray ,mortein around my shrimp tanks an it got in the water they were swimming frantically because of the poisons , so it sounds like you maybe in the clear...!

OzShrimp

they appear to be alright now, i got 2 dual sponge filters in the tank and a 4ft air curtain so i got me plenty of air bubbles :D

Squiggle

Sounds like it went well, hopefully it stays that way :encouragement:

OzShrimp

yeah fingers crossed :) they still happy just finished filming them to make my movie which i am uploading :)

Thanks for al lthe best wishes :P i am sure it played a part :)

Gbang

Yay!!!! Great success :)

OzShrimp

i brought more cling wrap then i needed lol so i will be prepared for next time to! :)

ineke

How are the shrimp going Oz?

OzShrimp

Still alive and well :D can say i am mighty happy and impressed :) Going to sydney on monday and coming home with some more shrimp from 2ofus and giving him some in return

ineke

Great to hear:encouragement:

Squiggle

That's awesome news Ozzie, just goes to show that it's all in the planning, well done! :victorious:

shrimpstan

ahhh good! a happy ending to a sad story!! happy u didnt loose ur shrimp :encouragement: