• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OzShrimp

• ineke

• Squiggle

• 2OFUS

my fiancee vacuumed straight after so not 100% sure but havent had any jump on me and bite me

Hi oz, the stress must be near on killing you. I hope they all survive but you should be right with all the prep you done.

Cheers mick

sounds like you should add an air stone if shrimp are huddling up.. mayb lacking in air..i know when my missus decided to spray ,mortein around my shrimp tanks an it got in the water they were swimming frantically because of the poisons , so it sounds like you maybe in the clear...!

they appear to be alright now, i got 2 dual sponge filters in the tank and a 4ft air curtain so i got me plenty of air bubbles :D

yeah fingers crossed :) they still happy just finished filming them to make my movie which i am uploading :)

Thanks for al lthe best wishes :P i am sure it played a part :)

i brought more cling wrap then i needed lol so i will be prepared for next time to! :)

Still alive and well :D can say i am mighty happy and impressed :) Going to sydney on monday and coming home with some more shrimp from 2ofus and giving him some in return

That's awesome news Ozzie, just goes to show that it's all in the planning, well done! :victorious:

ahhh good! a happy ending to a sad story!! happy u didnt loose ur shrimp :encouragement: