Ugly worms in my substrate...

Eshrimp

They take the heat reasonably well, a friend at Gatton grows them year around in a really simple system and only the hottest day give him trouble. He always ends up with survivors to kick it off again but he dose reduce there numbers in hot weather.

Bob

They take the heat reasonably well' date=' a friend at Gatton grows them year around in a really simple system and only the hottest day give him trouble. He always ends up with survivors to kick it off again but he dose reduce there numbers in hot weather.

Bob[/quote']

Lol, you've obviously got the rare northern super nova blackworms cause any I get always die before I get home from work if I leave them out of the fridge in the morning, which has happened more than once, they smell soooo much when that happens :encouragement:

Hey Oz if you PM your address I'll scoop a big spoonful out and send them to you if you want ...no dramas what so ever ;)

Hi Squig

You only need a couple of survivors to kick a culture off! Stewart used cut in half 20lt drums on a rack with a sump, worked a treat and kept all his Corys in breeding condition. If you want more info yell.

Oh he fed veg scrap and pollard bran, they use to produce 100s of Corys a month

Bob