Cooksters RED CHERRY MALE

ineke

• HOF Member

A shrimp is a shrimp to me and who couldn't like those in your photos. They are fascinating little creatures , busy all the you have to love them

• HOF Member

Yes they are a nice red you want a solid colour not see through. Some reds you can look through or see all the little dots on them

Yes, I have noticed a few of them have red bands on the legs.

Awesome wort dude, that's the first step, then as they get better the joints will get colour too :victorious:

Adding a recent pic of 'the family' feasting on some zucchini and a fish pellet.

post-24-139909851015_thumb.jpg

..and some mini sinking fish pellets

post-1840-139909851019_thumb.jpg

post-2255-13990984986_thumb.jpg

post-2255-139909849863_thumb.jpg

nice red you got in that CRS there :). I cant appreciate mine atm as i have lights out for a few days due to algae :(

I am quite new to shrimp Oz, and just bought a few CRS and CBS to add some variety to the tank... would he/she be considered A grade?

...and hope your algae gets the message and disappears mate :)

Cool ... Thanks OzShrimp.... I would certainly say A grade compared to the chart.

While I have your attention ... lol... any clues on sexing Crystals .. they seem to be little less obvious than cherries :sour:

i personally go by the saddle, some people talk about the antennae aswell i dont know that method myself :). you will definately find they are a bit harder to sex then cherries but it will come with time :)

Great photos Cookster! And beautiful shrimp! The glass shrimp are funny looking little things and really cute.

And I really like how you serve them their food :D