finally got that one more tank I need

ineke

• HOF Member

I changed my Rilli tank to some white gravel at the front and gosh some of them are nicely marked- I didn't really appreciate how beautiful they are I have red ones and blue ones so that's really good. One even has tiger stripes that's a male.The females are not out yet.

Wow, that's really cool! One with tiger stripes huh? That's awesome :encouragement:

• HOF Member

I will TRY and get a picture "because if no picture it doesn't exist" LOL

Congrats, and well done....looks great ! What's the filter system besides the sponge & internal powerhead I can see ?

Those stones you got in there, are they inert ?

• HOF Member
Congrats' date=' and well done....looks great ! What's the filter system besides the sponge & internal powerhead I can see ?

Those stones you got in there, are they inert ?[/quote']

Thanks BB looks even better now it is clear! There is only the overhead trickle system and a single sponge I have a double sponge now thats just sitting in the tank to get a bit of bacteria on before I swap it for the small one. The rocks are indeed inert- well passed the vinegar test and I have the same ones in my big tank with no effect on WP's so should be fine. I put some rocks under the intake so the substrate doesn't get sucked in. I purposely didn't add too many things to the tank so that I get a chance to see the shrimp but there are still lots of hidey holes especially in my rock hill!

• HOF Member

Wait till Brads shrimp are crawling all over it woohoo:victorious: