Adding & Name Change Suggestion for "All About Shrimps" section

BlueBolts

Just two suggestions ....

1. Tiger & Variants...should we change it to Tiger & Tibee's ? Reason - helps our members recognise the term Tibee's

2. Add a new section - Taiwan Bee (TB) & Mishling ? Reason - more members are getting into the TB scene

Ta

I think they should all be subsections within the tiger forum.

In saying that i think that:

Tiger x Bee Shrimp = Tibee

Tiger x Mishling = Tibee Mishling.

Not sure, but presumed that internationally Tiger x Mishling is still regarded as a Tibee ? Maybe create a new term "TM" (Tibee Mishling ?) Not sure whether there's a need to though, as Tibee & mishling's are just a "means to an end" ?

I need to read more about mishfishminshings? :P

LOL, blame the germans for that....there's a few thread on SKF about it all

:) Yeah I hear you. I also think having separated sections or subforums on different shrimp help find the info you after quicker and all in one place. That is a jolly good idea tibee sure!

Mishfish-Tibee? We need a dictionary :dejection: Right Ineke?

LOL' date=' blame the germans for that....there's a few thread on SKF about it all[/quote']

what did we do NOW? *sigh*

You can't blame the Germans for EVERYTHING! (ok...maybe for the word "mischling", fair enough)

wait wait wait. So a tiger x crs/cbs/white/gold isnt a Tibee? SO MUCH CONFUSION

wait wait wait. So a tiger x crs/cbs/white/gold isnt a Tibee? SO MUCH CONFUSION

Yes, Tiger x CRS is a Tibee, and I would consider a Tiger x Mishling a Tibee too.

And a Tibee x anything is a. f2?????

Tibee x anything = Mongrel...LOL. Equivalent to a Mishling x anything ....don't think there's any classification for it ? ATM, Tibee crosses are used as a means towards Pinto/Variations etc......The same path of TB's where we use mishligns to create more TB's, is a different path we take Tigers, as the tibee's are used not to great more tiger's, but to create variation's like pinto's etc....So the Tiger's classification or lack thereof is because of that.

So who's confused ? LOL

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood makes more sense to me atm BB!! :)

BTW....these are all just my thoughts and research I have done. In comparison to the international scene, we are way behind understanding the geno, pheno, %...etc, so please DON'T take what I say as fact, it's ONLY my opinion.

I have been proven wrong. But later I found out I was right...LOL

ok i have put this on the to do list :)

i was actually considering making some changes to a few forums anyway so works out well for everyone.

Now just need some time.....

Do we have any mad scientists on SKF?? i need a clone made of myself please!!! happy to pay Big $$$

ok i have put this on the to do list :)

i was actually considering making some changes to a few forums anyway so works out well for everyone.

Now just need some time.....

Do we have any mad scientists on SKF?? i need a clone made of myself please!!! happy to pay Big $$$

Maybe we can try and line breed ya.. maybe mix you with an asian or and african and then use you again to cross back...????

Trust me .. i know what im doing ..lol :encouragement:

Too easy dude, just feed the cross clones some bee speed, lol, that should get them going :smiley_simmons: