Kordon breather bags

ineke

• HOF Member

Can the kordon bags be reused. I have a few now and wondered if they are safe to reuse or are they a once only use.

• HOF Member

Thanks Bob getting a little collection of them now:encouragement:

I only re-use them for local transport.... There's been a few that's reportedly "blew up", so I wouldn't risk 2nd hand bags on the care of Aust Post. :-)

Totally agree BB very good point, I have noticed some bags with stretch marks on them & I wouldn't use them for postage either :encouragement:

• HOF Member

I have a couple with the stretch marks and wouldn't have used them anyway.

I have a couple with the stretch marks and wouldn't have used them anyway.

are we still talking about Kordon bags ? LOL, sorry had a tough day, needed to let off some stupidity !

Ooh BB you are awful!!

ineke, that the 2nd time this week you've said that...:redface-new: ... Having a tough week, not just today. :sorrow:

• HOF Member
ineke' date=' that the 2nd time this week you've said that...:redface-new: ... Having a tough week, not just today. :sorrow:[/quote']

BB that quote is from the old we are British movies when someone said something a bit naughty or cheeky they would say ooh you are awful and sometimes add on but I like it! Showing my age and no I'm not British I'm a little Dutch girl

You're terrible BB! Lol, too funny & are you talking about the "Carry On" movies Ineke, they are so funny! :encouragement:

Ooh, you're Dutch, my sis lives in Rotterdam, and I loooove the raw herring and Dutch biscuits ( the one with the crunchy and chewy honeycomb with the crunchy almond biscuit on the outside ! ) yummmmm

Lol, are you talking about the "special" Dutch biscuits BB, the ones only available in cafes? Hahaha :victorious:

Ahhhh, those very special Dutch biscuits, cakes etc..... Mmmm, it always gives me the machines though :confused-new:. LOL

• HOF Member
You're terrible BB! Lol' date=' too funny & are you talking about the "Carry On" movies Ineke, they are so funny! :encouragement:[/quote']

That's the ones couldn't remember the title

• HOF Member
Ooh' date=' you're Dutch, my sis lives in Rotterdam, and I loooove the raw herring and Dutch biscuits ( the one with the crunchy and chewy honeycomb with the crunchy almond biscuit on the outside ! ) yummmmm[/quote']

I like the pickled raw herring - rollmops but not so keen on the salted ones. I don't know the biscuits you mean I was three when we moved out here so don't remember anything and the very special biscuits they sell now weren't around then!

Ahhhh' date=' those very special Dutch biscuits, cakes etc..... Mmmm, it always gives me the machines though :confused-new:. LOL[/quote']

Hahaha, what kind of machines do they give you BB? I would love to get some micro machines but that never happened to me, lol :congratulatory:

are we still talking about Kordon bags ? LOL' date=' sorry had a tough day, needed to let off some stupidity ![/quote']

bahahaha, sorry to laugh at your expense ineke but he got you good lol :P.

I purchased heaps of kordon bags last year when i had my first booming shrimp community before the cockroach bomb incident and sadly they have sat in a box since lol

• HOF Member
bahahaha' date=' sorry to laugh at your expense ineke but he got you good lol :P.

I purchased heaps of kordon bags last year when i had my first booming shrimp community before the cockroach bomb incident and sadly they have sat in a box since lol[/quote']

I have to let them win occasionally Oz but yeah he got me good! You will be all prepared for your next shrimp boom -not the bomb type

haha well one of my cherries just dropped last week and it appears they are reds with blue in them

when their a bit bigger :) they are nothing special, just light blue tinge through them. Am suspecting the father was my red rili with blue genes but none of them seem to appear like a rili just a normal cherry but mixed color