Sign in to follow this  
BlueBolts

Killed Bob's Crabs

Squiggle

Will the women be the ones whipping you? lol :smiley_simmons:

ineke

Oh Bob the hole you are digging is getting bigger and bigger LOL I am absolutely leaving that one alone!!!

Squiggle

Just like one of my favourite quotes from The Simpsons where Cheif Clancy Wiggum says "No, dig up stupid!" lmao :smiley_simmons:

OzShrimp

Sunday I am going to a place called Barney springs' date=' never been there before but looked at photos WOW and I know there is Crabs and Riffle shrimp there, now I feel better, OH and Baccus is coming along to

Bob[/quote']

Theres nothing like sharing crabs with friends is there, thats when you know their a true friend LOL. The more you share the more you will have to give to the ladies :)

Baccus

I don't know about another bloke helping with 4 women, but he will give solid silent support LOL.

The dopey other bloke just got worried that we where spot lighting for shrimp....shhesh can't take him any where. Although its nor such a bad idea shrimps eyes do give eye shine in torch light.

And the crabs, I will carry them home with pride, I have never taken crabs home before.

ineke

Better watch out Baccuss next you will be sharing your crabs and then no one will be safe. Bob keep your crabs to yourself. PS can I have some?

northboy

Yes Ineke you can have some crabs

Dam it I am going to get a reputation LOL

Bob

ineke

Thanks Bob I don't really want crabs just wanted to know if you would share;)

OzShrimp
Thanks Bob I don't really want crabs just wanted to know if you would share;)

its not worth the headache or the itch for more once you got them

Squiggle

What's Al going to say about you getting crabs Ineke? Lol :triumphant:

OzShrimp

lol i dont think the term 'sharing is caring' would g et her out of trouble lol

ineke
What's Al going to say about you getting crabs Ineke? Lol :triumphant:

He would say if it's good enough for you then its good enough for me and then he would say where can I go to get some?LOl

ineke
lol i dont think the term 'sharing is caring' would g et her out of trouble lol

as long as he can go and play too it's no worries? Well it would be for him!!!!

OzShrimp
as long as he can go and play too it's no worries? Well it would be for him!!!!

Oh that is just sooooooooooo wrong bahaha

ineke

I konw but it's never going to happen is it???? Well if it was it would have by now married 41 years this year and me not 60 yet- I was a child bride!!!

shrimpstan

tank 31 degrees in april?!?! good thing they sell chillers.. u probably could do with one ;)