Sign in to follow this  
BlueBolts

Killed Bob's Crabs

BlueBolts

Since getting Bob's crabs (LOL......), I've rescaped the tank, and got new furniture for them to hide etc....BUT with Perth's HOT April, the tank temp went up to 31 degrees today, PLUS the new furniture raised TDS to 450ppm, and with a tank clean/50% water change on Sunday, I found them all DEAD this afternoon....sorry BOB :-( ..... I'll just focus on shrimps from now on ! :sorrow:

Really distraught, as my daughter says hello to it everyday....... I guess I can say that ...."I'm FREE from Bob's crabs" ! LOL

JohnH

Oh dear. RIP poor crabbies :(

Squiggle

Oh no! What a bummer, I'm so sorry to hear the news BB, I'd be devastated too. This would have to be the only time that you wouldn't be happy to have no crabs, lol :encouragement:

ineke

Oh no you killed Bob's crabs your poor daughter you better get some more!

northboy

YES I can stop scratching at last

Bob

BlueBolts

LOL Bob, you're askin for a bombardment of comments about your crabs now !

What do you thing it was that killed them . temp and TDS ? PH was 6.7.

ineke

It's alright Bob with way you share you will soon have plenty again

BlueBolts
It's alright Bob with way you share you will soon have plenty again

ineke, you are awful :triumphant:

Tonights your chance, I think squiggles having a snooze

OzShrimp

no crabs means more room for action in ya tank

Squiggle
YES I can stop scratching at last

Bob

Don't worry Bob, if I know you, you've never really got rid of all your crabs & if you have, you're always out & about so you'll catch more soon enough, lol :encouragement:

fishmosy

Dam, bad luck BB.

CNgo2006

So what meds did you buy from the chemist to get rid of them BB?

northboy

Probably a combo of Temp and TDS, I have some Redish one if you want some more??

Bob

Squiggle
Probably a combo of Temp and TDS' date=' I have some Redish one if you want some more??

Bob[/quote']

Are they red from scratching? Lol :congratulatory:

BlueBolts
Are they red from scratching? Lol :congratulatory:

lol...you're on top of your game 2day.

Bob, thanks mate, but I think I'll leave the crabs alone for a while, until I can setup a tank indoors for them.

ineke
ineke' date=' you are awful :triumphant:

Tonights your chance, I think squiggles having a snooze[/quote']

I missed that one you got me!!!!!:D

Squiggle
lol...you're on top of your game 2day.

Lol, Bob just makes it too easy :congratulatory:

northboy

Bob = whipping boy, any way I have broad shoulders and who else can you laugh at??

Bob

ineke

Poor Bob everyone say AWWW for Bob!

northboy

I am not use to people feeling sorry for me!!! I am in shock.

Now its time to hate me, when I feel unloved I go collecting.

Sunday I am going to a place called Barney springs, never been there before but looked at photos WOW and I know there is Crabs and Riffle shrimp there, now I feel better, OH and Baccus is coming along to

Bob

Squiggle
Bob = whipping boy' date=' any way I have broad shoulders and who else can you laugh at??

Bob[/quote']

I've always been a firm believer that there's something wrong if you can't laugh at yourself & Bob, I really didn't need to know what you do with your Saturday nights, lmao :smiley_simmons:

Squiggle

I knew it Bob, I told you you'd catch crabs again soon enough, lol :smiley_simmons:

ineke
I am not use to people feeling sorry for me!!! I am in shock.

Now its time to hate me' date=' when I feel unloved I go collecting.

Sunday I am going to a place called Barney springs, never been there before but looked at photos WOW and I know there is Crabs and Riffle shrimp there, now I feel better, OH and Baccus is coming along to

Bob[/quote']

Now Bob that can be very misleading are you sharing your crabs with Baccus now? There do you feel better i wasn't nice to you LOL

northboy

I know you were nice, I was giving you more ammo and dragging Baccus in to it to LOL.

OH and Saturday night I am spotlighting with the 4 Women and one or two more, but I should have the back up of one more male this time, I just hope he can stand his ground against the harsh females!!!

Now extinct Bob