Introducing....

torface

Although the increase only targets prepaid things so it is cheaper (most of the time) to box things up yourself and then get a sticker on it at the post office. The price then is calculated according to distance and weight. So if its sydney to sydney it might work out cheaper but if its sydney to perth then its pretty dear.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ineke

• Squiggle

• torface

• OzShrimp

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

atleast you guys get your mail delivered to you lol. The town i live in only some houses have mailboxes but mail dont get delivered to your house anyway need a P.O box which mind you are pretty much all taken anyway lol.

Last resort... Pidgeon!

Last resort... Pidgeon!

Hm...maybe I should have used one of my pigeons to send the water samples to BB. :crushed:

Awesome shrimpies, torface. Love Peter Parker! Do you have a better pic of him? Is he really blue and red????

Hi Garnelchen, crazy huh. still no sign of your water samples ! Suspect it leaked or their care factor was zero ! If you're still having troubles, maybe try a local member or send to me again ? Second time lucky ?

Awesome shrimpies' date=' torface. Love Peter Parker! Do you have a better pic of him? Is he really blue and red????[/quote']

Yeah he's blue and red! I don't have a better pic yet i'm afraid... he only ever seems to hang out on the sponge filter at the back of the tank!

Never mind BB. I think I have sorted things out for the time being. I will buy more test kits as I go along. (Really have to keep an eye on my spending for Shrimp stuff :o) And I might ask my old boss if he can run a sample for me in the lab.

Well Torface, you just have to try harder please! ;)

atleast you guys get your mail delivered to you lol. The town i live in only some houses have mailboxes but mail dont get delivered to your house anyway need a P.O box which mind you are pretty much all taken anyway lol.

Last resort... Pidgeon!

I think you'll find Pigeon is more reliable and has a higher chance of being delivered! I was advised by my local post office that prices went up came

the 1st April, thanks for the notification guys.

Peter Parker came out to play this morning so I got a couple more photos...

Not really sure if he's a him yet though lol

[ATTACH]2921[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2922[/ATTACH]

post-1938-139909849618_thumb.jpg

post-1938-139909849621_thumb.jpg

• HOF Member

Very nice shrimp I have a girl that has saddled that looks like your spidershrimp. I've tried to get photos but only have the iphone will see if I can find one of her. Are you enjoying all of your new shrimp. I've spent an hour pulling my sump apart in my little cube and trying to catch some shrimp that went exploring-it didn't take an hour to pull the sump apart it took that long to catch the little beggars!

Peter Parker came out to play this morning so I got a couple more photos...

Not really sure if he's a him yet though lol

i think your gonna have a mary jane not a peter parker :)

Yes try and get photos please :) Those are iphone photos, they don't take bad photos really.

I'm loving the new shrimp, but the blues have lots of places to hide so i don't see them often :(

I hope none of my shrimp take a trip to the sump cos i'd never see them again if they did!!

i think your gonna have a mary jane not a peter parker :)

Maybe it'll have to be Peita or Petra Parker lol

She'll be a Spidershrimpette, that's a bummer cause it wrecks the song! Lol :encouragement:

I was just watching Peter Parker and look what I see!!!

I've only had these guys like 3 days! Super happy!!

post-3161-139909860772_thumb.jpg

post-1938-139909849624_thumb.jpg

• HOF Member

Woohoo now you will be over run with shrimplets congratulations- that was quick must have been spidershrimp to work that fast

• HOF Member

Woohoo me I just saw her having whoopee right in the corner where I'm sitting looking- wasn't fast enough with the camera.so i might see my first berried rilli Too!

Awesome work girls, sounds like it's rilli rumpy pumpy day, well done :victorious:

I was just watching Peter Parker and look what I see!!!

It's Petra Parker! YAY! Please name her after me, PETRA! :applause: