Sign in to follow this  
Loach

Some perfectionist suggestions lol

Loach

Ok, now to start on my perfectionist suggestions lol.

The AquaScape Discussion should be changed to Aquascape Discussion ;)

The description for subforum Fish & Fish tanks should start with a capital letter ;)

Also some of the subforum descriptions have a fullstop at the end and some dont.

Now to take off the perfectionism hat.

Dont hit me lol:cower:

Dean

great work mate, spelling and punctuation is not my strong point. i will change them now

Heavyd

Lol should be written as laugh out loud.

Loach
great work mate' date=' spelling and punctuation is not my strong point. i will change them now[/quote']

No worries :)

Will be on the hunt for more laugh out loud (​lol)

Dean

no prob, i think i got them all done now :)

fishmosy

One more perfectionist thing: the species names for the shrimp threads in the library shouldn't be capitalised.

E.g. "Caridina cantonensis" not " Caridina Cantonensis"

Matt_95
One more perfectionist thing: the species names for the shrimp threads in the library shouldn't be capitalised.

E.g. "Caridina cantonensis" not " Caridina Cantonensis"

That one was getting to me as well.

Loach

You guys are worse than me lol. Will see what i can do.

fishmosy

That's the scientist in me coming out. Can't mess with convention.

Loach

Keep them coming lol

Matt_95

It's really annoying haha. When you write the binomial name of a species only the genus should be capitalized, the species name should be in lowercase. When you have to write this stuff over and over again it gets to you.

Matt_95

In the forum suggestions there is a space between the comma and the word forum.

Triggs
Forum suggestionsIf you have any suggestions to improve the forum , start a thread here.
*Shouldn't be a space between forum and the ,
General Questions/DiscussionsThis is for anything shrimp related without a Category of its own.Shrimp Equipment / AccessoriesThese are all the shrimp tank things that we use and there instructions/ reviews.
* General Questions has no spaces between the / but shrimp Equipment does.

Triggs

Forum suggestions should also have a capital S for Suggestions.

Same with "Wipe your chin" should be "Wipe Your Chin"

And Aquascape photos should be "Aquascape Photos"

yowie05

OCD anyone? It's like being back at Skool.

Matt_95

Well it makes the forum look more profesional if everything is spelt correctly and has proper grammar.

lachie1998

what about : ) in the description in wipe your chin? that doesnt look real neat lol

Loach

That description is awesome just the way it is :stupid:

Triggs

Perfectionists that's all :-D

lachie1998

also posts in the wipe your chin section doesnt come up in the "whats new" section:(

isfrael

Premium Membership. To Be able to see and use the classifieds BSS forum you must be a premium member. This has a small annual membership fee which is used to improve and maintain the forum for everyone to enjoy. details can be found in the FAQ and subscription can be found in profile under paid subscriptions.

Its actually found under "premium membership" not "paid subscription", also a membership price ($) would be good displayed, so you know what it costs.

FAQ>Settings and Profile Features>Premium Membership

Loach
Premium Membership. To Be able to see and use the classifieds BSS forum you must be a premium member. This has a small annual membership fee which is used to improve and maintain the forum for everyone to enjoy. details can be found in the FAQ and subscription can be found in profile under paid subscriptions.

Its actually found under "premium membership" not "paid subscription"' date= also a membership price ($) would be good displayed, so you know what it costs.

FAQ>Settings and Profile Features>Premium Membership

So are you going premium?

JustJamieII:-)

shrimp Equiptment does.

Ummmmmm' date= ^^^ no comment.

Guess I'm 'gunna' have to go through it now and get what you've all missed linesnap.gif.

Triggs
Ummmmmm' date=' ^^^ no comment.

Guess I'm 'gunna' have to go through it now and get what you've all missed [img']http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/images/smilies/linesnap.gif.

I Guess my spelling isn't good enough to be commenting on the spelling of the forum aye?

Good call, I guess I'll go back under my little rock now.....

P.s ,,|.

JustJamieII:-)

Keep your eye out mate, there's still a few that haven't been spotted yet.... I like this, it's like a silent 'I/eye spy'.