Forum games

OzShrimp

can we please have some of those forum arcade games, would be good to have some competitiveness whilst we wait for new posts on the forum :encouragement:

Somebody obviously has far TOO much spare time on his hands doesn't he? Do some work ya bum! ;-)

I think that's an awesome idea, or just get more tanks, lol :encouragement: That should take up the spare time :cheerful:

im actually looking into that Mod for the forum now. just trying to find the write software and games :)

GALAGA!! GALAGA!! YAY! Nice work Dean, I feel like I'm repeating myself, lol :encouragement:

I still maintain he's got too much time spare. That Mrs is letting up on ya too much there Shaun ;-)

I still maintain he's got too much time spare. That Mrs is letting up on ya too much there Shaun ;-)

neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I am sick *cough cough*

• 1 month later...
im actually looking into that Mod for the forum now. just trying to find the write software and games :)

Any updates on progress for games ?

still working out the current software installs i have purchased.

i have said it before and ill say it again! im a tiler by trade and its dangerous when ever i play Mr IT man ;)

it takes me a long time to learn how to do computer things myself... but rest assured im working on it

• 3 months later...

hey dean, as just wondering if t his is still on the cards for implementation :) :anonymous:

• HOF Member

Join the Dragovale brigade Oz just jump back and to between the game and the forum. You can breed DRAGONS:D

GALAGA!! GALAGA!! YAY! Nice work Dean' date=' I feel like I'm repeating myself, lol :encouragement:[/quote']

Second Squiggles suggestion. One of the best arcade games ever..

i have found the software but cant seem to find the games?

open to suggestions?? find me games and software and ill add it to the list