Sign in to follow this  
Pandaman

Hi all

Pandaman

I'm just getting into shrimps, been breeding cichlids but been getting interested in shrimps real quick, just purchased a fluval EBI 30L nano tank, hopefully all goes well, will keep you guys updated.

Cheers

Pandaman

What shrimps do everyone keep

Loach

Hey Panda, welcome to the forum.

Good luck with the new shrimp tank! I bet you will soon replace all the cichlids with shrimp! Anyway, when you are looking at buying shrimp this forum has a great range for sale, trade and giveaway! You will need premium membership for that though.

Enjoy your time here!

Loach
What shrimps do everyone keep

Well all of the members on here combined, probably every single species available in AUS!

Myself, Red & Yellow Cherries and CRS.

Dean

Hi Pandaman, Welcome to SKF.

wont be long before you forget about the fish once the shrimp bug bites :)

tell us about what shrimp you have started with? or is the username a clue?

Pandaman

Thanks guys yeah I'm keen on gettin some black pandas, I've placed an order and just waiting to set up the tank.

Sprae
Thanks guys yeah I'm keen on gettin some black pandas' date=' I've placed an order and just waiting to set up the tank.[/quote']

Welcome mate! I'd love to see some pic of panda shrimps, so please share :)

Guest Benny

Welcome Pandaman! Hope you'll enjoy SKF like many of us here. Remember to share your shrimp experience :encouragement:

lachie1998

Welcome to SKF pandaman

matblack

Love the Name cant wait to see your beautys

NoGi

Welcome to SKF. Enjoy your stay and share lots of pics. :)

brenkirk

Wow, wish I had some Pandas. Looking forward to seeing pictures

fishmosy

Welcome +1 for pics.

yowie05

welcome mate as the rest said pics are a nice addition