In Case of Emergancy ICE

ineke

• HOF Member

Nothing to do with shrimp but a request from emergency services personnel they would like people to list ICE then name of your emergency contact. It makes it easier and quicker for them to get information about you- known allergies, medical conditions etc. nearly everyone has a mobile phone with them but the ambos and drs don't know who to contact with all the numbers we tend to store. Just a thought could save your life

Thanks for sharing Ineke :)

This initiative has been going around for probably going on 5-10 years now and it's amazing how many people don't do something so simple!

• HOF Member

Not sure about that I was told that it was a good idea and have done it. Not sure if police etc can access the numbers despite the lock?anyway I've done it but my phone doesn't have a code on it it is alway accessable

Yeah it's a great initiative, I've just had to change my ICE number :encouragement:

• HOF Member

I only just read about it on Facebook hadn't seen it before but makes a lot of sense except as Robert said if your phone is locked

Doesn't help if (you iphone people!) have pins to unlock.

What about the pattern unlock for the android people!? Not much better in this case.

Couldn't help turn this into an iPhone vs android argument ;)

But back to the point, Is ICE is GOOD!!!

But back to the point' date=' Is ICE is GOOD!!![/quote']

does it give you a good buzz lol :P

Now the moment I think ICE I instantly think VODKA or TEQUILA ;-) Guess we're not on the same page then

Now the moment I think ICE I instantly think VODKA or TEQUILA ;-) Guess we're not on the same page then

Lol, I think it all depends on how you spent your youth & with that I plead the fifth, hahaha :congratulatory: