Product Review Section?

Loach

Hi Dean,

Was wondering if we could have a Product review section?:o For reviews on filters, soils, heaters, lights, misc etc etc.

not a problem but i will make 1 thing very clear to all :) it can not become a thread about bagging products of any kind.

must remain factual and state real reasons as to why its good or bad.

well done mate, good call :) my brains not working well tonight as i have not slept since Wednesday night :stupid:

not enough hours in a day to do everything.

haha, forums looking great now! Well until someone omes up with more great suggestions :)

Not enough hours in a day to do everything.
lol :applause:. I have too many hours in a day to do nothing! Maybe i should start doing this thing in school called 'homework' :stupid:

its true you should be making the most of your education mate, you dont realize just how important it was until its over.

another thing is you should take advantage of every spare moment you have and think of ways to better yourself, your future and help others :)

its true you should be making the most of your education mate' date=' you dont realize just how important it was until its over.

another thing is you should take advantage of every spare moment you have and think of ways to better yourself, your future and help others :)[/quote']

Will take that in board mate :)

Way off topic though lol

I might add that we need some level of guidelines for scoring and set criteria for SKF product reviews. Otherwise it's harder compare reviews. Also might need to add this; don't type in rage ;)

Just my 2c

Hi Dean' date='

Was wondering if we could have a Product review section?:o For reviews on filters, soils, heaters, lights, misc etc etc.[/quote']

Where did you get that brilliant idea from -shakes fist- lol