Hsoje's 120lt, 60x40x50 Aquascape (Scary Tree Scape)

hsoje

The blue one looks mint it really bounces the green of the plants very nice

Beautiful looking tank. Good luck with comp and I hope you place high.

Agree with last tank back ground looking best. :)

Thanks mate!!! Ill be more than happy to just place in top 200, only time will tell.

i knew I should have asked what people's favourites were before I entered, I ended up entering a red background one. Hope it wasn't a mistake.

The blue one looks mint it really bounces the green of the plants very nice

The blue does make the green realy POP!!

I love the more pink backgrounds dude, particularly the one in your profile pic, as i said its an inspiration for me :)

Very nice bro...definitely a contender...I like the second last one (the blue) it really brings out the colors of the scape. Although I am sure most entries would have a blue background. Good luck!

I love the more pink backgrounds dude' date=' particularly the one in your profile pic, as i said its an inspiration for me [/quote']Thanks dude honestly the best compliment anyone can give.Chi you'd be surprised most entry's from last year went with the crisp white background ADA style. Think they wanted brownie points from Amano.

Stunning looking tank dude, definitely very inspiring scape, good luck in the comp :victorious:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi sorry to bring up a old post' date=' how is the tank doing now?[/quote']

not quite in the same condition dude, the tank was so high maintenance after the comp with exams and graduation didnt have the time to keep in such high condition. Now im slowly deciding how to rescape the tank. Any Suggestions?

nice tank journal! thanks for sharing. THat so funny, they have eggs on your diffuser. LOL anyways any babies angel survive?