Why staring at your tank is important !

BlueBolts

Was starring at my tanks on Monday when I notice a frenzy of shrimps swarming over each other, and suddenly they were jerking furiously. Watched it or a few seconds and realise they were attacking a newly molted saddled sunkist....... I immediately picked up the saddled sunkist which was looking worst for wear and thought she wouldn't survive, and she looked beaten and eaten up ! Isolate her, added a airstone, and TODAY she looked a million $ and back to te general population ... Phew, she was my best sunkist too !

• HOF Member
Or they need a good feed' date=' another reason for you not to get the green cherries????[/quote']

1 for ninja:encouragement:

OMG dude, that's terrible! I'm glad she's ok, I wonder why they would do that, is it just because she was all soft? :confused:

image-74_zps64393960.jpg

Or they need a good feed' date=' another reason for you not to get the green cherries????[/quote']Steady on ladies, I'm sure SKF has a policy on "women banding together" rule. Quick Squiggle I need a snipper!yeah all soft, venerable and hungry !

• HOF Member

It was much better for you before the women jumped aboard, Bahahaha we are here to stay LOL

Cheers

Ineke:victorious:

I used to see this all the time when I kept yabbies. I haven't seen my shrimp gang up on a new moulted mate.

Does it happen often?

I may not be a monkey, but I am a former sniper

Boom! Here ya go BB, should do the job :encouragement:sniper_zps33c9b169.jpg

Lol on the sniping. Wow I can't believe that they swarmed her!!! I guess they were all craving shell for dinner!