BossAquaria Shrimp Lab :)

Dean

thanks Guys,

@squiggle, the micro pellia is tiny i think it is actually impossible to tie to anything and will only grow where it can touch something to spread. got if from Liverpool creek:)

@ yes the soil is sitting on PH 5.8-6 but as usual i have about 15cm minimum of the stuff in each tank :)

@Ozshrimp, tanks are 800x450x450. perfect size for shrimp :) CO2 is no prob for shrimp as i have used it in various individula

tanks over the years for most types of shrimp and never had a problem. just make sure you have a quality regulator and magnetic valve. I use Dupla

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dean

• Squiggle

• ninja

• ineke

Sounds awesome dude, could you use it on those plates with the mesh & change the mesh to some finer stuff? :victorious:

Looks great, Dean! I love the little trees, they look great and I must get some soon! :encouragement:

Shrimp....Plants.....Fish...!!! It's all so fascinating and super addictive. :smiley_simmons:

the CO2 splitter i am using on the new tanks :)

003_zps9a57c0fa.jpg

Holy crab ! Don't be surprised if the terrorism squad comes knocking on your door ! That's the biggest splitter Ive seen !

Futher muck is all that comes to min. Did a 6 way and that was enough, bugger that!

Wow dude, that is some impressive piece of kit but I would be more worried about the DEA than the terrorism squad, lol :smiley_simmons:

Wowzers that thing is impressive!!

Gotta love how our fearless leader doesnt do things by halves!! A 12 way splitter on a 10kg bottle.. Love ya work Dean!! ;)

Seriously - I thought this thread could not get any better, but I was wrong! Love the new pics and aquascapes. :D

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Dont think this is running anymore, dean sold the business and forum some time ago :)

definitely inspirational though

Edited by OzShrimp

wow just wow took me an hour to look through this thread and my mouth is still open good work boss!!!

Well worth the effort to read through this thread! Absolutely mind blowing when I first read through!!

• 10 months later...

I think this needs to be bumped again! such an epic room I wish more of the big dogs would post about their set ups like dean did in his day

:ignoring:

To all our new members if you ever want to see a dream set up this is it !

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Dont think this is running anymore, dean sold the business and forum some time ago :)

definitely inspirational though

Never really found out what happened to the racks, Anyone got an update? Did Dean really go marine?

• 5 years later...

Bumping for fun.... enjoy the next few hours if you are starting at the start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk