Practicing my macro shots

Squiggle

Thanks dude, got a long way to go yet but the black is starting to get some deep consistancy. :encouragement:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• ineke

• Heavyd

• Dean

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beautiful CBS mate. Can really see the difference in photo quality with the new flash.

Which flash unit did you end up getting?

Thanks guys, a couple of the CBS I have are start to get coloured legs. :victorious:

@Heavyd - it's only a cheap one, Yongnuo Speedlite YN560 III, it's got 2.4ghz wireless trigger so getting the flash from the top is easy. This one was recommended to me by a professional photographer, he told me I didn't need to spend ridonkulous money on a very good flash. :encouragement:

I have two of the Yongnuo flash units. I think mine are the 565 EX models. I'm very happy with them and they are perfect for a noob like me. I only know how to use them in manual mode lol

Hahaha, yeah mine has a few features that I'm not sure about yet but I will be practicing with it to see the differences. They are a great flash for us noobs & very reasonably priced, just goes to show you don't need a big dollar flash to get great results when you're just starting out. :victorious:

Thanks Ineke, the colours & patterns are starting to move quite well in the direction I want them to go, still got a long long way to go before I'm happy with them though. :encouragement: