• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• ineke

• Heavyd

• Dean

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice first attempt Squiggle, what everyone told me when i first started taking macro (only few month back) was to focus on the eyes!!

thats all i do now, :)

• HOF Member

Wow cool Squiggle love those macro shots. I have just got my macro lens for the phone so will be trying that out tomorrow- poor old chook me has been out in the heat and I'm fair fading away!!!:sleeping:

Thanks Ineke, I'm sure yours will be stunning too. Thanks Dean, that's a great tip, I'll concentrate on doing that :encouragement:

image-74_zpsd7b9b7de.jpg

Looking good mate, you've got some nice shrimp to photograph

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've been practicing again, only the subject is my new Panda & Mishling, hope you guys like them :encouragement:

image-74_zps68694e79.jpgimage-74_zps27a9ee6b.jpgimage-74_zpsa1317987.jpgimage-74_zps951abc70.jpgimage-74_zps61c15c84.jpg

• HOF Member

Great shots Squiggle very nice shrimp.

Cheers

Ineke:encouragement:

Thanks, I've spent most of the arvo watching them, very cool :encouragement:

Sounds like an awesome plan Nogi, I like your thinking :encouragement:

Wow dude they're awesome. So you've taken the dive into the pandas, nice. Will have to come see them sometime. Also you'll have to come see my new place, redcliffe is awesome soo much cooler out here with the sea breezes.

Got surgery on tuesday so if I make it through the other side I'll organize a bbq or something

Nice shrimp there squiggle...I knew you would cave in like a bad souffle and get that pack. LOL!

Thanks guys, yeah I just couldn't resist the call of the panda. Good luck with the surgery Ziek, you will be just fine. Wouldn't mind moving up that way, love the ocean breeze. I'm moving next weekend so you can come round anytime after that & a BBQ is an awesome idea :encouragement:

second attempt much better mate, i think you will learn a lot from nogi if you meet up as he can take some pretty good macro ;)

that panda still looks a little off color, hopefully in a few more days when he is settled he will get his true color.

I'll keep any eye on him, what colour is off so I know what to look for? :encouragement:

the white on the panda is looking a little yellow, that could be the photo but if it is the shrimp then he is still a liitle stressed.

should be white like the pic in sale thread..

Yeah it might be the post editing, I'll take another few pics in a couple of days & hopefully he's whiter, he does look a little yellow in the tank, I'll keep an eye on the WP, thanks mate :encouragement:

• 1 month later...

I have an update on my macro progress, these were taken tonight :victorious:

Let me know what you think :encouragement:

image-74_zpsb7f62d91.jpg

image-74_zpsc47ec1f5.jpg

image-74_zps4130817c.jpg

image-74_zps1e04f3f2.jpg

image-74_zps752c1419.jpg

image-74_zps7b6f1ddf.jpg

image-74_zpscec533f1.jpg

image-74_zps04b6e546.jpg

image-74_zpsd52e5e73.jpg

• HOF Member

Excellent Squiggle getting better all the time. BUT did you HAVE to put two berried yellows there for me to see!!!! Getting some good detail there now:encouragement:

Edid you HAVE to put two berried yellows there for me to see!!!!:encouragement:

Don't worry Ineke, that's the same girl in both shots.......but I do have four other girls berried that I couldn't get a good shot of, hahaha :smiley_simmons:

• HOF Member
Don't worry Ineke' date=' that's the same girl in both shots.......but I do have four other girls berried that I couldn't get a good shot of, hahaha :smiley_simmons:[/quote']

:dejection: I killed one of my yellow yesterday and not sure if it was the second female . MURDERER:sorrow:

i thought it was the same girl her tail looked a bit odd in both pictures - just the way she is holding it. Well done but I don't like you now:crushed:

Great shots there Mr Squiggle. Really like the fat mama yellow :encouragement:

:dejection: I killed one of my yellow yesterday and not sure if it was the second female . MURDERER:sorrow:

i thought it was the same girl her tail looked a bit odd in both pictures - just the way she is holding it. Well done but I don't like you now:crushed:

Thats such a shame :dejection: