Riffle shrimp madness :)

Dean

What ever you feed them they are liking? Good video, it shows people that are not familiar with them haw they feed

Do you have any males in there?

Bob

yes they are unique shrimp that is for sure..

i think there is a male as there was 2 girls berried about 6 weeks ago but no babies unfortunately.

i am still learning to care for them and keep them happy. I can actually get them to come and catch food from between my fingers now

so i know they are comfortable in the tank, i just have not worked out the breeding yet.

i didnt train them to act like a mob but they do know to come to that corner for a feed and as soon as the lights go on they all

come out from the plants and under there log and wait in the corner for me :)

Its a shrimp scrum. LOL ,great video and interesting to see them picking up the pebbles in their baskets.

That's an awesome vid Dean, it's the march of the Riffles, lol, awesome cleanup crew :encouragement:

image-74_zpscabffeb5.jpg

Great vid, it's like a Riffle forensic team searching for clues. I love how big the Riffles get, if only we could some how get our cherries or crystals that size. :)

Thanks for the vid Dean. It's the first I have seen of the Riffles, and I had no idea that they behaved like that. Fascinating shrimp.

Thanks for the video...what characters. At the first few seconds, they all looked like they were facing mecca, or the shrine of Boss Aquaria ! Fascinating.....researching them now ...