• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ineke

• Squiggle

• BlueBolts

• OzShrimp

I think this was the same crew that Dean hired, they were all sworn to secrecy but I got a confession out of them, lol :encouragement:

image-74_zps80a90825.jpg

cant get nothing by you lot :) but i still win because i never said what moon!!!

my shrimp actually went to one of saturns moons and its to windy for flags there :triumphant:

there is no stars in the background because the shadow of saturn was covering them all.. if you dont believe me

have a look next time you are there ;)

• HOF Member

I Think you win Dean that was a very quick and smart reply!!!!! I wonder how many quickly went and looked at the picture again!!!!:barbershop_quartet_

Cheers

Ineke:encouragement:

• HOF Member

Oh you gotta luv this forum , good one Chris!!!!!:encouragement:

my shrimp actually went to one of saturns moons and its to windy for flags there :triumphant:

there is no stars in the background because the shadow of saturn was covering them all.. if you dont believe me

have a look next time you are there ;)

Wheres the rings, that would be viewable :P. I think its time to admit that your shrimp expedition is the equivalent to a ethiopian space expedition (non existant) unlike ours which has been compared to the refined successful joint american/russian accomplishments :P :P

Dean PM me this picture, to prove his expedition, but I responded saying it doesn't prove anything !

post-2944-139909850253_thumb.jpg

Dean PM me this picture' date=' to prove his expedition, but I responded saying it doesn't prove anything !

post-2944-139909850253_thumb.jpg

thats his aeronautical training facility lol.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!BREAKING REVELATIONS!!!!!!!!

ANONYMOUS SOURCES AT BOSS AQUARIA HAVE PROVIDEDW FURTHER INFORMATION TO SUPPORT THE CLAIMS THEIR SHRIMP MOON LANDING WAS A FRAUD.

IT CAN BE REVEALED EXCLUSIVELY TO THE SKF COMMUNITY THAT IN FACT NOT ONLY DID BOSS AQUARIA FAIL TO SUCCESSFULLY ACCOMPLISH THEIR SHRIMP MOON LANDING BUT THEY WERENT EVEN SENDING REAL SHRIMP!

YOU BE THE JUDGE OF THE DAMNING EVIDENCE, THIS WAS TAKEN AT THE SECRET TRAINING FACILITY UTILIZED BY DEAN FOR THEIR SPACE EXPEDITIONS.

p1050572.jpg

• 1 month later...

haha good work boss! i have often thought what would happen if our world was taken over by massive meet eating shrimp.. then we'll be the ones running for little hidding holes :p

• 5 weeks later...

Sweet pic dude, looks like there's a touch of green in there too or is that just the reflection? :victorious:

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why, but I get attracted to this thread...

twin landing on the moon..

null-28.jpg

• HOF Member

I have a few moon landing pictures of my own. They just love those mineral balls:encouragement:

I have a few moon landing pictures of my own. They just love those mineral balls:encouragement:

You gotta show pics to prove the landing ineke...

• HOF Member

I even have 2 trying to move the moon. Will look for them on the compute tomorrow I don't have them on the ipad:encouragement:

@Ineke, the first pic looks like your shrimp is going to fall of the moon.@BB, nice double landing but what on earth is both of your red wine looking at?

• HOF Member
@Ineke' date=' the first pic looks like your shrimp is going to fall of the moon.@BB, nice double landing but what on earth is both of your red wine looking at?[/quote']

they are watching out for BB's shrimp coming down. I should photo shop the ground out of that photo not sure if I can but might try .:encouragement::encouragement:

• 4 weeks later...

1st GH on the moon ...

b2681dc5-b324-4cc3-b2ae-51186ceddd05.jpg

How do you get/paint the background to be black, not very clever electronically. :-(

1st GH on the moon ...

b2681dc5-b324-4cc3-b2ae-51186ceddd05.jpg

How do you get/paint the background to be black' date= not very clever electronically. :-(

i think you might lose credibility following our first joint moon landing given that your new expeditions have a somewhat green moon lol :P.

I still say the other imposters don't have a chance tho :P