Top Posters In This Topic

• ineke

• Squiggle

• BlueBolts

• Dean

Top Posters In This Topic

• HOF Member

Totally awesome Dean, he's flying your banner up there LOL:encouragement:

yeah i was pretty happy to get this pic today :)

for reference the baby shrimp is on a "benibachi Crimson bee ball"

Not really the moon if you didn't already guess :smiley_simmons:

• HOF Member

Aww I am devastated you mean your banner hasn't reached those heights yet? No guessed it was some type of bio ball looks cool though. Should be your signature reaching for the moon.

Cheers ineke:encouragement:

Wow dude, that looks amazing, love the illusion of it crawling across the moon, very cool :encouragement:

image-74_zps067d8442.jpg

yeah i have a spare room now just for the list of things i must get around to doing one day lol

i wish they would hurry up and legalize cloning technology so i could get some help from myself....

Can imagine Dean already putting some cherries trough a shrimpstonaut training program....lol (littlle shrimp with helmets lol)

Not quite as realistic with the green background......couldn't find a black perspex/background that I could've slip behind ! :-(

689bc0b82cdb8097ea252353d343e588.jpg

Not quite as realistic with the green background......couldn't find a black perspex/background that I could've slip behind ! :-(

689bc0b82cdb8097ea252353d343e588.jpg

Show them the real photo' date= dont be scared of Area 51 folk!

blueboltsmoon_zpsdaa024b4.jpg

LOL...we make a great team OzShrimp ...... sorry Dean, I think OzShrimp & I won the 1st Shrimp to the moon, as we planted the flag ! Haha

Lol, that's one small step for BB, one giant leap for shrimp kind! Awesome pic BB & Ozzie :encouragement:

image-74_zps7c34b5d1.jpg

Yeah BB and i win, lets start questioning deans shrimp trip to the moon.

Question 1: Why was no flag planted as traditionally?

Question 2: Why is there no stars like in space?

Question 3: Why is there rumours it was all made up in a shrimp room somewhere in Australia with everyone sworn to secrecy lol :P

100% behind your claims OzShrimp ....

The Moon landing conspiracy theories claim that some or all elements of the Dean and the associatedMoon landings werehoaxes staged by Boss Aquaria. The most notable claim is that theblue cherry shrimp did not walk on theMoon. Conspiracy theorists (henceforthconspiracists) base their claims on the notion that Dean and others knowingly misled the public into believing the landings happened by manufacturing, destroying, or tampering with evidence; including photos,telemetry tapes, transmissions,rock samples, and even some key witnesses.

Conspiracists have managed to sustain public interest in their theories for more than 4 days despite there being much third-party evidence for the landings and detailed rebuttals to the hoax claims. Polls taken in various locations have shown that between 50% and 80% of SKF members surveyed believe that the shrimp landings were faked. Even as late as this morning, the major members of SKF broadcast a documentary named Conspiracy Theory: Did Dean Shrimp Land on the Moon? claiming Boss Aquaria faked the first landing on 21/03/13 o win the Space Race.

Today, images were released showing the SKF flag on the Moon, placed there by OzShrimp & BlueBolts with the acclaimed shrimp astranaut Mr King Kong.

100% behind your claims OzShrimp ....

The Moon landing conspiracy theories claim that some or all elements of the Dean and the associatedMoon landings werehoaxes staged by Boss Aquaria. The most notable claim is that theblue cherry shrimp did not walk on theMoon. Conspiracy theorists (henceforthconspiracists) base their claims on the notion that Dean and others knowingly misled the public into believing the landings happened by manufacturing' date= destroying, or tampering with evidence; including photos,telemetry tapes, transmissions,rock samples, and even some key witnesses.

Conspiracists have managed to sustain public interest in their theories for more than 4 days despite there being much third-party evidence for the landings and detailed rebuttals to the hoax claims. Polls taken in various locations have shown that between 50% and 80% of SKF members surveyed believe that the shrimp landings were faked. Even as late as this morning, the major members of SKF broadcast a documentary named Conspiracy Theory: Did Dean Shrimp Land on the Moon? claiming Boss Aquaria faked the first landing on 21/03/13 o win the Space Race.

Today, images were released showing the SKF flag on the Moon, placed there by OzShrimp & BlueBolts with the acclaimed shrimp astranaut Mr King Kong.

That is exactly what i was trying to say LOL