my pics have stopped showing up..?

honcho

my pics have stopped popping up when i try an upload from photobucket..

i copy the "direct " url from photobucket and paste over on the skf part but all that pops up is and image code..?

what am i doing wrong have i forgotten something..?

NOT the direct url, You go to the share to other services then links then image codes, click on that (it will automatically copy) and paste that. Or you could put the direct link in between the %7Boption%7D codes.

If you are using the insert image function SKF text editor you need to uncheck the Retrieve remote file and reference locally box.

I haven't been having any problems, CNgo is right you need to copy the IMG code, I've never had it say that the file is too large, what are you trying to upload? :confused:

image-74_zps8df2c309.jpg

I have no probs either, if you are using the SKF text editor insert image function you may need to uncheck the Retrieve remote file and reference locally box. Can you tell us the exact steps you have taken?

well i eas trying to upload that pic to gbangs thread . but all that pops up on my end is image#@$@/!

maybe you guys can see different?,

C'mon Honcho....it's always the end users fault ! Maybe Gbang's has de-friended you ? LOL