Sign in to follow this  
jordan93

1.7L shrimp tank

jordan93

i put together this tank then decided it needed a stand, so i made one, then i decided it needed a filter, now here it is today, what do you think? breed a massive colony in it?

houses a couple male cherry culls

P1160993_zpsab16ac25.jpgP1160990_zps6317a631.jpgP1160984_zps0910b753.jpgP1160979_zpsd160ee80.jpg

ineke

Very nice but very small. Get a few male shrimp of a couple of different colours for interest and then you won't have to worry about overstocking. It actually looks bigger than 1.7 litres you've got the scale of the plants very nice.

Cheers

Ineke:encouragement:

JonX

looks very nice.

Even shrimpless would be fine. =)

CNgo2006

Geez whered you find a filter small enough for it...wait...don't tell me, eBay! am I right? And how much filter media can it hold? Like one bio ball or a pebble of matrix or something? LOL!

Gbang

Very very cool!

Neo-shrimp

Very nice aquascaping Jordan...looks good even without shrimps...

rosiedosie

Ive got a couple of vases like that, unfortunately Im not sure what box of my crap they are in. I really want to steal your idea because it looks so nice!!

ineke

Soon we will all be micro scraping lol

Squiggle

Wow dude that looks awesome, puts my 8.5L LumiQ to shame, very cool :encouragement:

image-74_zps54c66f4c.jpg

jimmywr

nice little tank

al4n

Creative tank! I like..

shrimpstan

haha yeah massive colony!! :p

GotCrabs

Where did you get the little glass too? That's so cool.