Move all the WTB posts to the WTB thread

CNgo2006

Hey Dean,

Since there is now a WTB thread why aren't all the WTB posts moved there? It's just a bit of an eyesore seeing there is a sub category for it but all the WTB posts are in the FS category.

Cheers Chi.

well if you were not so impatient and waited 5 more minutes you could have saved the time writing this post :)

it was empty because i only just created it and was in the process of moving everything when you wrote this lol

its all done now mate, your just to quick for me :encouragement:

well if you were not so impatient and waited 5 more minutes you could have saved the time writing this post :)

it was empty because i only just created it and was in the process of moving everything when you wrote this lol

its all done now mate' date=' your just to quick for me :encouragement:[/quote']

Ooops...Sorry! I knew you were on it just wanted to rush you, as I said we are slave drivers! Looking through there are still a few WTB posts that don't have the WTB in the tiltle there, so I guess you wouldn't know unless reading through all of them. Anyway have I mentioned what a great job you are doing with this forum? (as I wipe my nose and sees it is brown) LOL!

all good mate, i dont have time to read all the posts so they can just stay there for now.

All the prefix (wanted, for sale etc) are now compulsory so it will be easy going forward.

Im happy if you are all happy :)

My fault, I asked Dean to seperate the wanted to buy from the for sale groups. Was getting too hard to quickly scan through them. :victorious: