Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• ineke

• Garnelchen

• NoGi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• HOF Member

No I'm really pleased for you with the yellows absolutely great. How many girls had the shrimplets? Your CRS shouldn't be too far away either should they. Squiggle you NEED MORE TANKS:applause:

There was at least six berried yellow girls, the SS CRS should be days away & same with the GBs, my S CRS at work has let her shrimplets out but I've only seen four, there's more hiding places in that tank though. Don't worry, I'm on top of more tanks, I've ordered two 5ft tanks & a 5ft sump, with the tanks divided into 1ft sections I will have an extra ten tanks, YAY!! :victorious:

• HOF Member

Oh wow well done you. You will be busy and loving it. Six berried yellows oh that's right that's when every time you looked at a girl she got pregnant-err berried! LOL

wow heaps of babies, well done. i think i more excited that you are getting another 10 tanks, OMG is all i can say to that!

wow heaps of babies' date=' well done. i think i more excited that you are getting another 10 tanks, OMG is all i can say to that![/quote']

I know I'm excited to but technically it's only two tanks, lol :victorious:

I know I'm excited to but technically it's only two tanks' date=' lol :victorious:[/quote'] i love how we throw out the "but technically" i've used that before. it's still 10ft of tanks! all the possibilities though, my head hurts lol

Yeah of course, I will be using them for my wild Bettas, Endlers cherries, GBs & CRS :victorious:

"Technically" I'll only have 17 tanks :victorious:

You won't be too far behind me :encouragement:

"Technically" I'll only have 17 tanks :victorious:

17 tanks (technically) Where are you moving to, Squiggle? A Warehouse? :dejection:

It would be cool if you moved in next door to me....:D

Lol, I said the same thing to Gbang, hahaha, nah just a double garage, would be cool(literally) living next to you but wouldn't that be 5-10kms away though? Lol :encouragement:

You've gotta point there, fair call but wouldn't that mean I'd have to move 2000kms? :smiley_simmons:

Am I asking too much? :confused:

Oh well, have it your way then! :D

Are you moving today? hope everything goes smooth with all your tanks and fishies.

Good luck with everything! (I certainly would give you a hand if it wasn't 2000 km away)